Blackpink Concert... FINALLY!!!

I'm walking home from work, getting super excited because I finally have the money to get a VIP, meet and greet ticket to a Blackpink Concert in Seoul, along with the airfare to and from. I'm daydreaming like crazy about what I would say to them when suddenly, someone bumps into me hard passing while me from behind. "What the hell is your problem??" I call to the person. She ignores me, but I brush it off and keep going. When I get home, stoked for the concert, I immediately buy the tickets.

1 month later

The Blackpink concert is finally in 3 days, and I'm getting on the plane to Seoul. While I'm waiting for take-off, a young lady sits down next to me. I'm busy reading, so I don't pay her any mind. At least not at first... Suddenly, I hear an Australian accent, and I look up. The lady sitting beside me is wearing dark shades and a hat that is hanging low over her eyes. She's on the phone with someone, but I can't tell who with. Once she's done, she sees me looking at her and nods her head at me, saying, "I'm sorry, did I disturb you?"

Me: No, you didn't. I just wasn't expecting that accent. What are you going to Seoul for?
Woman: Um, there's this show that I'm gonna be at in a couple days.
Me: Show?
Woman: Yeah, it's a, um... it's a concert.
Me: A concert? Are you going to see Blackpink as well?

Woman: Yeah.
Me: Well, maybe we'll see each other there.
Woman: Maybe. I'm actually gonna be there with some girlfriends of mine.
Me: That's cool. What's your name, by the way?
Woman: I'm Elian.
Me: That's an interesting name. Mine is a typical one. I'm Andrew.

We shake hands, and I can't believe how soft her hand is... Anyway, I go back to my book and end up falling asleep. I'm suddenly woken up by the announcement that we have touched down in Seoul. I'm so excited, I can barely think. I get my luggage from baggage claim and head outside. As I'm looking around, getting a feel for my surroundings, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Elian.

Me: Elian? What's up?
Elian: I just was wondering if you could help me with something.
Me: Sure. What do you need help with?
Elian: Well... as you can see, I have a lot of belongings, and I need help getting them to my hotel room...
Me: Of course I'll help.

I grab her suitcase and help her haul it outside. I hail us a taxi, and she tells the driver where to go. In Korean, no less.

Me: You speak Korean?
Elian: Yeah, I can also speak a bit of Japanese as well.
Me: That's awesome!

The gears start turning in my head. No way...

Me: Wait, your name isn't Elian, is it?
Elian: What do you mean?
Me: Come on, I'm sure that not many Koreans speak with an Aussie accent, while also speaking Korean and Japanese.
Elian: Well, if Elian isn't my name, then what do you think my name is?
Me: Park Chaeyoung.
Elian: Well, I'm afraid you're mistaken. My name is Elian.
Me: Then why are you hiding behind sunglasses and under a hat?
Elian: I have a rare skin disease that makes too much sunlight harmful to me.
Me: Is it deadly?
Elian: No. This isn't a Hollywood movie.
Me: You've seen that movie?
Elian: With Bella Thorne? Absolutely! It was a pretty good movie.

I chuckle.

Me: Yes, it was.

Suddenly, I notice that we're at the hotel, so I help her to her room. Then I go back downstairs to get my room key because I had also booked a room here. The bellhop shows me to my room. I lay down in the bed, but suddenly I hear a knock at the door. I go open it, and my jaw drops. I can't believe who is standing there.

Me: Rosé from Blackpink. Oh my gosh. W-what are you doing here?
Rosé: Well, I'm... I'm looking for someone to help me.
Me: With what?
Rosé: Well, I have this song project that I'm working on, and I wanna get it done before the concert. I need someone to listen to it.
Me: Well, I'll give it a shot. If I like it, I might even... You know what? Let's just go. Show me the way.

Rosé takes me downstairs to another room and asks me to sit down, so I do just that. She plays a song that I haven't heard, and it's all in English.

When I saw you,
I felt attached to you.
When I heard you,
The world was brightened too.
When you smiled,
My mind went wild,
Thinking about all the ways
That I could say hey.
I couldn't believe there was someone so beautiful,
But here you were looking so cute, fool.
Why is this happening? I don't understand.
I can't seem to get you out of my head.

Suddenly, it's just instrumental.

Rosé: This is where I'm stuck. I don't know where to go from here.

The gears start turning in my head, and I suddenly start singing off the dome.

Here I am, I can't wait
To see what you're doing today.
I would pay whatever it takes
For you to look at me in a loving way.
I've liked you for a while now,
But talking to you is pretty wild now.
I can't believe you talked to me
When I'm just a nobody.
You're all famous, and I'm just nothing.
What did I do to deserve this? Nothing.

Rosé: Why do you say that you don't deserve it?
You helped me when no one would do it.
You're a true gentleman.
I know you can handle it
If I decide to kiss your lips.

Me: Kiss me then, my love,
You're my dove.
I can't wait to show you all my love.
I hit the jackpot
When you came to my spot.
I will always give you all I've got.

Finally, the song finishes, and we look at each other and laughed.

Rosé: Wow.
Me: Yeah, wow.
Rosé: I-I have one more request to ask of you.
Me: Okay, shoot.
Rosé: Will you perform this with me on stage?

My jaw drops. I can't believe what I'm hearing!

Me: S-sure.
Rosé: Awesome! You'll know when to come up on stage. Well, I'll walk you back to your room.

I'm in a daze walking back, and I fall asleep as soon as I get inside my room. Though I don't know how... Suddenly, it hits me right as I'm falling asleep.

I'M GONNA BE SINGING WITH ROSE!!!!