Return and Rescue

As I get to my apartment complex, I park in the parking garage. Seeing Dami's Camaro there, I think, Good, she's here. As I walk into my apartment, I almost get tackled by a flying hug. A whisper reaches my ear, and I can feel the shaky breath on my ear and slightly on my neck.

Dami: Thank you, Andrew, for helping me save five of my sisters. You were amazing.

Me: It's no problem at all. As someone who lost my brothers, I understand how you feel. I just wish we could've saved Yoohyeon as well.
Dami: It's okay. She'll come round eventually.

Me: I hope so...

Dami pulls out of the hug and looks into my eyes. The dead-pan stare does something to me, causing my heart to skip a beat as I look back into her eyes.

Woman: Dami? What's going on? What happened?

Dami and I break away from the almost kiss and look towards the bedroom.

Dami: Gahyeon, it's hard to explain. However, before I explain anything, tell me why you are not fulling dressed.

Gahyeon: It's more comfy this way. I've always done this.
Dami: Yes, but this is not your place. Go get dressed.

Gahyeon groans but smirks when she sees my face, then she walks back into the living room to get dressed. Dami looks back at me, sees me standing there with my mouth wide open, and smacks me hard in the cheek. I jump back in surprise.

Me: What the hell was that for, Dami??
Dami: She was charming you. I had to snap you out of it somehow.
Me: Damn! Well, it seems that I'm not impervious to everything... haha.
Dami: Yeah, it would seem you're correct about that.

Suddenly, someone starts banging on the door, causing me and Dami to jump. I whisper to her.

Me: Go into the living room and keep your sisters in there.

She does what I say as I go to the door.

Me: Who is it?
Woman: It's Kim Jennie.
Me: How do I know it's you?

She starts rapping to Boombayah in Kim Jennie's voice.

Me: I'm gonna come out into the hallway, so stay there please.

Silence. I open the door slowly, revealing Kim Jennie herself.

Me: Jennie! It is you! Where are the others?

She stays still, and the gears in my head start to turn.

Me: You can move again.

Jennie unfreezes, and I stand there for a moment trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

Jennie: Andrew! You're alright!

She jumps in my arms to hug me, but I pull away quickly.

Me: Me? I was worried about you! On that note, what the hell are you doing here? And where are the other three?

Jennie: I was trying to find you for the last couple weeks, since you got back here from Seoul, but I couldn't. Not until yesterday, that is. Just earlier, I was able to track you to an old abandoned house that looked like it had gotten shot up from the front. But I was too late, though. You were already gone. So I tracked your energy, which was super high, to here.
Me: Come in. It would seem that we have a lot to talk about.

I let her in as I call the others out from the bedroom. We all sit in the TV room in silence for a moment before I finally break it.

Me: So, Jennie, you're an energy tracker. That's great to know and all, but you still didn't answer my second question yet.
Jennie: I don't know where they are. It's like my tracking is being blocked somehow. I'm sorry.
Me: Is there somewhere that your tracking doesn't work, no matter how hard you try.