Epilogue

"Papa!"

"Soph," Louis sighs, scooping Sophie up and pressing his index finger to her lips. "I told you to be quiet, baby. Papa's sleeping."

"Why's Papa always sleepin'?" Sophie huffs, the four year old crossing her arms. Louis sighs again, walking away from the bedroom door with Sophie.

"Papa needs sleep so he can grow the baby, kitten," Louis reminds. "I'm sure he'll be awake soon."

"Okayyy," Sophie sighs. "When's Uncle Li and Uncle Zee coming?"

"I don't know, love," Louis kisses the top of Sophie's head. "Do you want to watch some telly while we wait?"

"Yes!" Sophie gasps, and Louis grins. He sees so much of Harry in her–the dimples and the sparkly eyes and the rosy cheeks.

"Okay, okay," Louis laughs, walking to the couch and setting Sophie down. He puts on the Mickey Mouse Club before handing her the remote. She doesn't know how to work it, but she likes to pretend she does. "I'm going to go check on Papa, okay? I'll be right back."

"Okay," Sophie nods, only half paying attention to Louis. Louis kisses the top of her head before walking back to the bedroom, opening the door quietly.

Harry's still laying down, but his eyes are half open. He looks over to Louis, a sleepy grin taking over his face. "Hi," He says softly. Louis smiles back–he can't even help it, that's just how he instantly reacts to seeing Harry.

"Good morning, pretty boy," Louis teases. "Was worried you'd sleep through our big date night."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Harry replies. Louis beams. He's so proud of how far Harry has come with his speech. He's still quiet, but he talks so often.

"You have a comfy maternity sweater in the dryer," Louis says, sitting down on the bed next to where Harry is laying. "So it'll be warm if you wanna put it on."

Harry nods, holding his arms out to Louis. Louis helps him sit up slowly, his seven month belly in the way. "You look stunning," Louis mentions, kissing Harry's cheek. Harry blushes, shaking his head as Louis tucks his hair behind his ear.

"I feel like a whale," Harry huffs, putting a hand on his stomach.

"Nooo, don't say that," Louis grabs Harry's hand and kisses the back of it. "You look amazing, pet."

Harry grins bashfully, leaning forward and pressing their lips together. Louis smiles into the kiss, putting his hands on Harry's cheeks.

"My mum sent me another letter."

Louis almost spits out his water. Harry keeps twirling his spaghetti. "W-What do you mean?" Louis asks. "What'd she say?"

"That her and my dad want to see me," Harry's voice is trembling, but he shrugs as if he's talking about the weather. "And that they're sorry. As if that makes a difference."

"You're one of the strongest people I know," Louis mentions, and Harry scoffs. "I'm being serious! You've gone through all of this shit with your parents and have managed to carry two of my babies. I can't believe how incredible you are."

"I love you," Harry says with rosy cheeks. Louis chuckles.

"I love you too," He says. "And our boy. And our girl."

"I'd sure hope so," Harry smiles. Louis laughs, grabbing Harry's hand and kissing the back of it.

"You look really beautiful like this," Louis says. Harry scoffs. "I'm serious! I didn't think pregnancy glow was a real thing. You had it with Sophie, and you have it right now."