We Accidently Vaporized our Pre-Algebra Teacher

*A.N.*

Okay guys, I had to mix a little of the story a bit. I don't have the books on me, so I kinda forget some of the scenes. So if I didn't get the scenes right, please don't kill me! Leave that for the Fates to consider. Thanks!

*Aria's P.O.V.*

We were about to go to the doors, but Mr. Brunner stopped us. Mr. Brunner is mine and Percy's favorite teacher. He is confined in a wheelchair, always has a blanket to cover his legs, and he teaches Latin at Yancy while always managing to help us.

He looked around and asked, "Where are you two going?" Percy and I stared at our shoes. "Mrs. Dodds thought we pushed Nancy into the fountain, so she is gonna go talk to us." Percy said. Mr. Brunner frowned slightly.

"Well, before you two go and talk to her, here you go." Then, he handed us a pair of pens. He gave Percy a bronze one that had  the word Anaklusmos and gave me a silver one that had the word Selini.

I then realized that there was no words on the pens, there was symbols. Greek symbols. Percy's pen had this symbol: ανακλυσμός and mine had this: Σελήνη. I realized that I had translated the symbols in English. Mine was Moon, and Percy's was... "Riptide?" Percy asked. Mr. Brunner looked around and said, "Go to Mrs. Dodds and show no one these...pens." Percy and I looked at each other with similar looks of confusion.

"Um, okay Mr. Brunner." I said, backing away. Percy grabbed my arm and we ran to the museum doors. Mrs. Dodds was no where to be seen. We opened the doors and went inside. As our feet stepped past the threshold, the doors slammed shut and locked behind us. We looked around, but no one was there. I heard fluttering, but I assumed that there was bats in this old, dusty place.

*Percy's P.O.V.*

Where is Mrs. Dodds? I hear all this fluttering, but there could be a trapped bird here. Aria and I are both gripping our pens tightly. All of a sudden, Mrs. Dodds appeared in front of us. Me and Aria gasped.

Mrs. Dodds walked over to these Greek statues and I heard this noise coming up from her throat- like a growling noise. She looked at the statues like she wanted to pulverize it...

"You've been giving us a lot of problems, honey." She said. I looked at Aria and saw she was trembling. I was the oldest-I think- and did the safe thing to protect Aria. I took the blame.

I said, "Yes ma'am."

She tugged on her leather jacket's cuffs. "Did you really think you could get away with it?" The look in her eyes was beyond mad. She was just a teacher, she wouldn't hurt us...would she?

Aria answered this time. "I'll-I'll try harder this time, ma'am." I glared at her. She wasn't supposed to say anything.

Thunder shook the building and we both jumped.

"We are not fools, Percy and Aria Jackson." Mrs. Dodds said. "It was only a matter of time before we found you out. Confess, and you will both suffer less pain."

I looked at Aria and shrugged. She shrugged back and shook her head. We had no idea what she was talking about. All I could think was that the teachers found the illegal stash of candy I was selling out of my dorm room. Or maybe they found out I never read Tom Sawyer and that I got my essay from the internet and they were gonna take away my grade. Or even worse, they were gonna make me read the book.

*Aria's P.O.V.*

Maybe the teachers found out that I had been hacking into the main computer server and was changing Percy's grades so he wouldn't get expelled. Or maybe she was talking about the time I was making out with Cayden Meyers and we got caught in Headmaster Jenkins office?