⌘ Tides

They realest me from solitary when they were convinced I was no longer shaken up from the incident. I wasn't in trouble as they didn't see me get involved in the fight.

Thank you Dean

It's been a week of stupid extra therapy sessions to talk about how I feel about conflict blah blah blah.
My therapist asked me if I'm 'depressed' and told me I wasn't 'stable'. He annoys me as much as Lemmon does.

Why do they always try convince me that I'm mental?

I, as always reminded him of my name, which isn't 'black trout' or 'lil guppy' by the way, and told him that I am certainly not mental or need 'help'. He is not my friend. His nicknames are moronic.

With all of us gathered in the tank Tammy, I recall is her name, stands up and calls for everyone's attention.

"Everyone today we have a special treat! we have decided to take you on an outing to the beach!" She says in excitement.

The beach?

I've never been to a beach, I don't even own a swimming costume for that matter.

"Now only a handful of you will be going on account of good behaviour, those of you you aren't will be helping clean up the grounds, we will be leaving in an hour, towels will be provided"
"The following people will be excluded from today's outing :
Cristina Phillip
Tate Lyndon

Mike Ross " she read along with other names I didn't recognize. I'm distressed. Cristina and Tate can not come to the beach, I'll have to go by myself and be forced to interact with people I have no interest in talking to.
Tammy walks away, a few people begin to go back to their cells to prepare for the beach.

"Cristina, do you have a swimming costume I could burrow?" I whisper to her. She looks down, I can tell she's upset that shes can't come to the beach because of the fight. " yeah come, Ill give it to you" we make our way back to the room.

She pulls out two bikinis. One black and the other Navy blue "urr do you have a one piece costume?" I ask feeling uneasy, Ill be practically nude in front of strangers, I might as well be in my bra and under ware. "no, but you can ask the staff they provide stuff like that, but you don't know how many people have worn that swimming costume before you".

Cristina had a point, It would be wiser to wear a swimming costume from which has only been worn by one other person as appose to hundreds of others.

suck it up and thank her for the costume

"thanks, I'm just gonna put this on" I grab the black one and put it on in the bathroom. When I exit the bathroom I wasn't expecting Cristina to be right outside the door.

I immediately go to find something to cover myself with feeling oddly exposed and embarrassed. " you have a great body, nothing to be embarrassed about"

Cristina reassures me "ur- thank you, you too have a good body" I think is the way to respond to a compliment, by complimenting them back, ad least that's what we learn in therapy.

oh no you haven't done your leg

I really need to if I'm going to the beach.This is awkward, asking to use a swimming costume is one thing but asking to use someoneelse's shaving razor's is another.

"um Cristina, I haven't done my legs and I was wondering if I could um-" I being to mumble. "use my razor?" Cristina finishes off my broken sentence "y-yes". " well you can't, they don't allow razors here it's considered a weapon" Cristina states.

obviously it would be considered dangerous to have in here

I'm so stupid for not considering that fact, of course they wouldn't allow razors. " but there is something I have that they allow" Cristina takes a small electrical device out of a light pink bag. " it's an epilator, it pulls the hair" Cristina shrugs. "wait so you're saying it works by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out?" I ask. "yep"