Chapter ten

Nashi POV

"Let's party! " I heard someone yell.
It's been about an hour and me and Luke were sitting down at one of the tables eating while our mom was hanging with her old friends
"Hi" i heard someone say to me. I then looked up and saw a bunch of other kids about Mine and Luke's age
"Hello" I said back
"What's up" Luke said " I'm Luke and I'm pretty sure I can beat you all up" he lit his fist on fire.
"Luke that's rude!" I hit him on the head making him extinguish the flame.
"As if flame brain" I heard a boy with navy blue hair say.
"What was that?!" Luke yelled in my ear
"Cut it out! Both of you!" Said scarlet haired girl as she hit them on their heads. That gotta hurt.
"Scary" Luke said with fright in his voice.
"Hi I'm Rosemary Fernandez" She said "and that dimwit is Storm fullbuster"
"Hi" he said seemingly annoyed.
"Hello im nashi" I said "my dummy is Luke"
He growled as I said his name then I pulled one of moms glares and he looked fixed his attitude.
"Hi I'm Emma redfox" said a girl with jet black hair.
"Hi I'm nova Dreyar" said a girl with light blond hair. After some talking and introductions we all hung out while the adults partied.
"Nashi! Luke!" A woman with long white hair and pretty blue eyes called me and my brother to the bar. "It's time to get you're guild mark!"
"Guild mark?" I questioned
"You never heard of one?" storm asked "your mom has one on her hand" I looked over to where my mom was and saw her hand.
"I guess I've never noticed it before" I said
"That's because you're dumb" Luke said
"at least I do-" I got cut off by storm.
"Shut it heat lamp or I'll freeze you" storm said.
"You don't tell me what to do ice princess" Luke said with his tongue sticking out.
"Who you calling a ice princess, ash brain!" Storm said.
"ENOUGH" I yelled "let's go get our guild marks ya stupid fire breather" I told luke.
He growled not wanting to anger me more.
"Hello kids! I'm mirajane Dreyar, Novas mom" the white haired lady said.
"Hello" me and Luke said.
Mira got out a stamp. "Where would you like your guild mark?"
I glanced at mom, her guild mark is on the right hand and it's pink.
"I want mine black and on my left shoulder!" Luke exclaimed.
"Coming right up" Mirajane placed the stamp on his shoulder and takes it off leaving a black guild mark.
"Thanks Mrs.Dreyar!" Luke said
"Call me aunty Mira" she smiled and turned to me "how about you nashi?"
"I want mine gold on my left hand" I said. Aunty Mira then puts the stamp on my hand and takes it off leaving a gold mark.
"Thank you aunty Mira"
Me and Luke went to go show mommy

Word count:499
May 7th 2019
Revised May 13th 2019