Chapter fourteen

Natsu pov

I woke up to a cold but soft bed filled with Lucy's smell. I got up and realized this was Lucy's new house. there was something on my forehead.
Natsu,
Me and the kids are going to the guild to get breakfast. You are welcome to use the shower if you need to
-Luce
I don't have any clothes. So i guess I'll make my way to the guild.

Lucy POV

"Hiya Mira" I said.
"Hi aunt Mira" the kids said at the same time.
"Stop coping me Luke/nashi" they said in unison again. I rolled my eyes.
"Hi Lucy, hi kids" Mira said "what can I do for ya"
"I would like a strawberry milkshake and some eggs and bacon" I said. I looked over to the kids, Nashi was about to set Luke's shirt on fire.
"Nashi! Luke! Behave or we aren't gonna do anything fun today" I said.
"Yes mom" the both said.
"Now tell aunt Mira what you want to eat" I said.
"I would like som-" nashi started but was interrupted by Luke.
"I want some eggs, bacon, 5 chocolate chip pancakes, hash browns and chocolate milk!" Luke exclaimed. Mira looked at me and I nodded. She wrote it all down.
"You sure have a big appetite," Mira said and turned to nashi "what would you like nashi"
"I would like blueberry pancakes, eggs and hash browns with a strawberry milkshake" nashi said.
"I'll be right back if your food" Mira said
"Go play while the food is being made I'll call you to come and eat" i said to nashi and Luke.

Luke POV

"But im hungry now" I complained to my mom. She smiled and said.
"You either wait or don't eat at all"
"Yes Momma" I said I kissed her cheek and grabbed Nashi's hand. She was waiting for me to go and talk with our new friends.
"Hey nashi" said the kid with navy blue hair, he touched Nashi's shoulder.
"Hiya Storm " nashi said as she let go of my hand.
"Don't touch my sister ya stripper!" I said as I punch him.
"I'm not a stripper!" He yelled.
"Yea you are your in your boxers right now again" the scarlet haired girl said.
"How did that happen!?" He said as he looked down.
"Big brother Momma is calling us" a blue haired girl said.
"Storm ,sweety! Come and eat!" I heard a blue haired woman say "you too Mizu!"
She also said to a younger blue haired girl.
"Later flame for brain" he said as he went to his mom.
"Bye ya walking freezer" i said. I looked around for nashi. She was with the girls talking about books and stuff.
I walked over to the scarlet haired girl but I was stopped when I heard my mom call us to eat our food.

Word count 443
May 8th 2019
Revised May 13th 2019