Chapter twenty four

Nashi POV

We were finally at the place where mommy is supposed to be at. But it was already sundown!
"That stupid smell got worse!" Luke complained.
"At least it's not as smelly as you!" I told him.
"Shut up you smarty pants!" He yelled at me.
I ignored him.
"Da- natsu, do you think we can find a place to sleep?" I asked
"Uh sure." Daddy was uncertain. Sigh I forgot he was as smart as Luke.
"Uncle Gray you think you can find us a place to stay for the night?" I asked.
"What you jus-" daddy said angrily as he got cut off by uncle gray.
"Well I think I saw a place to camp, I don't think the heartfilia Konzern has a inn." He said. We walked to a open area in a forest about a 3 minute walk from the front of the heartfilia konzern.
"I'm good with camping" uncle gajeel said. "I'll get some fire wood" Emma said.
"I'll go with ya shrimp jr." Uncle gajeel said.
"I'll go look for food!" Luke and daddy said at the same time as the both ran off.
"I'll set up places for us to sleep" rose mary said.
"I'll get some water" aunty juvia said weirdly and winked at uncle gray. Uncle gray's face got red and then he said as he started walking towards her "I'll go with ya!" I wonder what's that about.
"I wanna go with mom too" Storm said.
"Uh no stay here with nashi, you too will be our look out make sure there's no danger" uncle gray said quickly.
"But there won't be any danger!" Storm said while he pouted.
I walked over to him and smiled "It's alright, they'll be back before you know it" I told him and gave him a smile.
"I guess you're right" Storm said as he turned away, I thought I saw a hint of pink but I must be mistaken.
"Look how much wood I got!" Emma yelled as she held up ONE log.
"Cool" I gave a thumbs up as I saw uncle gajeel with his hands full. Then the ground began to shake.

Word count 353
May 10th 2019
Revised May 13th 2019