First sight

Juvia's POV

The gates opened slowly and it was taking some time before i was wide enough to see through.

'Juvia hope her new guard is handsome.' Juvia thought, 'I wonder what he does and how he acts hopefully he doesn't do anything bad.'

"NOW ENTERING CAPT. GRAY FULLBUSTER!" The sentry called, Juvia looked forward as the man walked in.

He was taller then Juvia and had raven colored hair, he didn't wear any armor or carry any weapons. All this man seemed to be carrying was a gauntlet with a white stone in it, Juvia wondered what it was.

Juvia then focused on his face, he was extremely handsome! Better then any man or prince Juvia had ever seen.

Juvia felt her face turn hot, 'How much is Juvia blushing?' She thought, 'Also why is Juvia blushing? He was a soldier and Juvia was a princess! They couldn't be together.'

Gajeel bumps my shoulder, "Oi remember the greeting." He whispered, "Right!" Juvia whispers back.

Juvia starts to walk forward, but then she felt her self trip and start to fall.

Gray's POV

The princess started to walk towards me not making eye contact, thats probably the reason why she didn't see the rock in the middle of her path.

As she falls i jump forward to catch her, 'Looks like I'm starting my job early.' I thought as i caught her.

I look down at her after I catch her, her face was the same shade of red as Erzas hair back at FairyTail.

"Hey I know you're a princess but you need to watch where you're stepping."

She quickly nodded her head and stood up (face even a brighter red i think), "Hello J-j-juvia's new personal body guard! Its a p-p-pleasure to meet you!" She says really fast offering her hand out to me.

I shake it, "Pleasure to meet you princess glad to be guarding and serving you." I say grinning, "Hey you idiot you did that wrong!" Said a tall man with no eye brows but instead piercings instead, "You were suppose to bow and kiss it dumb-ass not shake! Shes more important then you so show respect!"

"Now now Gajeel I'm sure things are different where he comes from no need to be rude." Says the princess, "Sorry princess just following protocol."

She turns to me, "So new soldier what is you name and type of weapon?" "Gray Fullbuster, and i use all weapons."

She looked surprised at my response, "Gray-sama can use all weapons! Thats impressive."

Gray-sama? Oh well must be a thing she does. "Thank you my princess." This time i make sure i bow down and kiss her hand.

The soldier Gajeel i think it was walks up,"Gray Fullbuster! From this day forward do you agree to always protect the princess at any cost? Even your own life!"

"I do." I respond, "Then from now on you shall always be by the princess side guarding her for the rest of your life! You shall now leave with her back to the palace."

He steps aside to reveal a carriage Juvia climes in and i flow. I had a good feeling about this place, good job and i get to be with the princess 24/7 this should be fun.

______________________________

Ok how did ya like that my fellow otakus i know there wasn't much Gruvia but i will try to add some later on.

Well hope you keep reading read because later on its going to get good.