Chapter 4

An: I don't own Mha or JJBA the each belong to their individual creator.

Few hours later

U.A Entrance (Y/N)'s POV

*Inhale* *exhale* Finally I have made it to U.A. I wonder if there are gonna be other stand users hopefully this won't lead to another bizarre adventure. I mumbled to myself as I was making my way to the entrance. As I was walking I wasn't watching were I was going and ran into what appeared to be another applicant and knocked both of us onto the ground. While we were both getting up I saw that I happened to run into a girl just my luck. While she was getting up I began to see more of her features. She had long dark green hair with a little bow at the bottem. Further looking showed that her body structure seemed to resemble that of a frog must be her quirk I thought. She finally stood up fully and surprisingly I blushed and thought one word cute.

 She finally stood up fully and surprisingly I blushed and thought one word cute

 She must have noticed my starring and snapped her fingers in my face. "Ah sorry about knocking you over I zoned out for a bit" I said.

"It is alright I was zoning out myself", the girl said with a bit of a blush huh weird I thought.

"Well sorry for bumping into you my name is (Y/N) (L/N)" I replied while putting my hand forward for a handshake. She happily returned the gesture and shook my hand.

"My name is Tsuyu Asui,"she replied happily. After introductions we began to converse with each other all the way to the testing.

2 hours later

U.A Aditorium

Once I took my seat having finished with the written test the rest of the students began to trickle in waiting for a briefing from the teachers. After about 10 minutes the lights dimmed and the vocal hero Present Mic walked onto the stage. "Greetings listeners welcome to my show today everybody say hey," Mic said. It was dead silent until I decided you know what I like this guy.

"HEY" I yelled back to him getting looks from the examinees however I got a completely different gesture from Present Mic.

After the introduction I began to zone out but I did pick up the most important facts. Such as the fact there are gonna be 10 min. mock urban battles and I was in site g. Mic went on to explain that there were faux villains that we had to immobilize to get points based on their difficulty (1-3). A blue haired ask about the 4th villain on the printout which Mic replies that it was worth 0 points and was more so of an obstacle and to avoid it. The blue haired kid also decided to point out Izuku for muttering which annoyed me. As I was going to stand up for him I was completely surprised when Izuku stuck up for himself. It made me a bit proud to see him become less skittish. Mic then went on to explain the rest.