Chapter 8

Once again Mha and JJBA belong to their respective creators.

3rd person POV

(Y/N): "Aggh" he groaned out as he awoke to see himself covered in bandages and being tended to by Momo. Quickly sitting up in surprise (Y/N) winced as all the pain came flooding back. Slowly lowering himself back down he looked around and saw he was surrounded by Momo, Jiro, Kaminari and what appearead to be an unconscious villain.

(Y/N): "Momo are you guys alright. How long have I been out?"

Momo: "Oh thank goodness your awake I was worried after we found you bleeding out. Luckily I managed to patch you up. To answer your first question we are fine we managed to defeat all the villains in the area and we managed to capture one to interrogate.. For your second question you have only been out for about half an hour."

(Y/N): "That's good. Hey do you mind if I have a go at interrogating."

Jiro: *scoffs* "Be our guest he hasn't talked at all in the last ten minutes."

(Y/N): "Don't worry I have a way that I can guarantee will make him squak. First off Momo I need you to make me a 5ft metal pole, 3ft of fishing wire, a fishhook, and a high intensity light."

Momo: "Umm alright (Y/N) I can do that but what do you need them for." She asks as she finishes making the materials.

(Y/N): "Don't worry about it you will see in a second." He slowly begins walking over to the captured villain before squatting down to look him in the eye. "Look I am giving you one chance give us what we want to know or suffer."

Unamed Villain: "Ooh look the hero's trying to be scary well too bad it isn't working so fuck off." The villain then spit at (Y/N) shoe.

(Y/N): *sigh* "Don't say I didn't warn ya buddy. Momo bring me the supplies."

Momo: "Here you go." She says as she hands over the materials.

(Y/N): "Thank you Momo. *clears throat* STICKY FINGERS." Quickly summoning out Sticky Fingers (Y/n) slams his hand against the villain's neck and opening a zipper on the neck thus decapitating him but not killing him. Acting as fast as he can (Y/N) closes a zipper on the villain's mouth to prevent him from screaming. He then proceeds to slam the metal pole in the ground, hook through the villain's eyelid then using then wire he swings the head around the pole until it the head is secure. Finally he turns the light on right into the villain's eye. Slowly he slides his phone out of his pocket and uses it to start the song necessary for this method. Finally his face darkens and the torture begins.

*Y/N is doing the dance with a brain fried Kaminari who suddenly became serious.*

Villain: *Muffled Cries*

(Y/N):"Huh what was that" *unzips the mouth zipper*

Villain: "I'll talk, I'll talk just please make it stop."

(Y/N): "Alright then tell me how do they plan on killing All Might."

Before the villain can finish the entirety of USJ is rocked by an incredible shockwave. Hurrying to an open area I look down and see All might engaged with the brain bearing monstrosity.

Seeing the fight over and the villains approaching the stationary All Might I urge momo to make a crossbow as fast as she can.

Momo:" What do we need the crossbow for."

(Y/N): "I need you to fire it at the villains since I don't have any expirence with crossbows.

Momo: *clenching her fist* "Alright I will try my best just tell me when to shoot."

While no one was watching (Y/N) touched a pebble with Killer Queen and loaded it into the crossbow. Seeing the villains inching closer to All Might, (Y/N) shouts at Momo to fire. As the pebble soars through the air (Y/N) quickly readies his hand in the position of holding a detonator waiting to push the button. The pebble was true to its mark and hit the villain with hands all over him in the temple stunning him for a second as the pebble hits the ground. Like lightning the doors to USJ fly open as (Y/N) hits the button on the imaginary detonator causing the pebble explode sending the hand villain flying back. The hand villain quickly left with the mist man due to their injuries.

Later Outside USJ

(Y/N) POV

Argg god everything hurts.

*TOOOOOOORRURURRURURURU*

'Ugh what could Jotaro want now.'

(Y/N): "What is it Jotaro" I say slightly annoyed,

Caller: "I am sorry but this is not Jotaro this is a member of the SWF. Jotaro has been incapacitated we need your help."

An: Hey all Author here i know haven't updated in a while its just that Corona has really fucked up my schedule so it took me time to get free time to be able to do this. I appologize for the tardiness. I also wanna apologize for the short chapter this was mainly for wrapping up USJ. Also please tell me if you guys still like this for i am having a hard time properly articulating my words into my  stories so i have had to go through a few rewrites of this chapter. Fr those of you who want me to update my other book dont fret i am working on the next few chapters as you are reading this.