Chapter 6

AN: I apologize for being late i will get you all updated with the Christmas chapter  i plan on releasing later on today so for now enjoy a chapter as an apology. MHA and JJBA do not belong to me they belong to their respective creators

At the end of the week

(Y/N) POV

As the week progressed we finally got to what most of the class, myself included were looking forward to, Hero Basic Training. Suddenly the door was wrenched open by All Might who appeared to be shouting I AM WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON which I found pretty amusing. While All Might was walking up to the podium some of my classmates were whispering on how All Might was actually their and that they were being taught by him. After a short speech from All Might he revealed that we were doing battle training and told us all to grab our hero suits and meet him down at battle site B.

Battle Site B

When we all arrived I saw a myriad of unique costumes, one that I thought was especially cool was Mina's hero suit. After taking note of her costume I went up to talk to her but when I got there I saw she was also talking to Tsuyu. Shrugging to myself, I decided to go ahead and converse with them.

(Y/N): "Hello Mina, hello Tsuyu very nice costumes." They both blushed at my comment, but Mina being the energetic girl she is just waved it off and offered a bright smile back.

Mina: "Thanks (Y/N) I love your costume makes you look like a mobster," she said while also making finger guns at me. I couldn't help but laugh at the adorable scene. Before I could reply back All Might began speaking.

All Might: "Thank you all for arriving quickly today we will be battle training by grouping up into teams of two".

Momo: "But All Might there are 21 people in this class what are you going to do with the leftover one".

All Might: "Glad you brought that up young Yaoyorozu in recent years vigilantism has been rising so the one person by themselves will play the role of the vigilante. We will be deciding who will pair with who with the power of LOTS" before he continue the class broke out into questions. Unable to handle all the questions All Might brought out a pamphlet that explained the rules. "The exercise will comprise of two team the villains and the heroes. The heroes have to either capture the villains or complete the objective before time runs out and the villains have to defeat the heroes or keep the objective safe until time runs out. However for the Vigilante he must secure the objective and beat the villains and heroes." He finished with a big grin. Most of the class were daunted by the challenge presented by being the vigilante were as I was excited now I could have some fun.

TEAM A: Midoriya, Uraraka Hero

TEAM B: Todoroki, Shoji Hero

TEAM C: Mineta, Yaoyorozu Villain

TEAM D: Bakugo, Ilda Villain

TEAM E: Ashido, Aoyama Hero

TEAM F: Sato, Koda Villain

TEAM G: Jiro, Kaminari Hero

TEAM H: Asui, Tokoyami Hero

TEAM I: Hagakure, Ojiro Villian

TEAM J: Kirishima, Sero Villain

VIGILANTE: (Y/N) Higishikata

Timeskip

(Y/N) POV

It was the last match of the day I was against teams B and I. The earlier matches were quite spectacular with Izuku managing to beat Bakugo. Hearing a bell that marked me to go I ran off to the building. Seeing as I wasn't given the floor plans like the heroes I decided to scout the building from another rooftop as I had to wait for the villains to get ready. 5 minutes later I was good to go. I immediately sprang into action calling out "STICKY FINGERS" as I had him open a zipper on the side of the building I was on for a fast way down. As I reached the building I quickly opened and hopped into another zipper hoping to scout around. While scouting the space in the zipper begun to drastically get colder. I hopped out quickly thinking it was an attack, but the second I came out I came face to face with Todoroki.

Todoroki: "I see the vigilante was put into our match how annoying." He sent a huge chunk of ice flying at me with the hopes of incapacitating me. I reacted quickly by unzipping myself allowing the ice to flow harmlessly through the open space. Immediately zipping myself back up I tried rushing him for he had one thing I didn't have range. Noticing my strategy Todoroki immediately began to fill the space between me and him with sheets of ice. Overlapping STICKY FINGERS with myself I shot to the left to avoid being hit. Bounding forward as fast as I can I quickly close the distance. Seeing as I was now in punching range I began my barrage. After the first hit Todoroki began frantically looking around because for him he was smashed in the side by an invisible force. He frantically rose shields to defend himself but I kept busting through them. After a good three minutes of me busting down ice shields the time before each one rose up began to lag indicating that Todoroki was getting exhausted from overuse of his quirk. Grinning to myself I renew my assault with vigor. Finally after breaking the last shield I land a hay maker with STICKY FINGERS against his temple sending him flying and knocking him out in the process. Regaining my breath I began to traverse up the building. Along the way I began to set traps to deal with Shoji. When I finally reached the objective I saw something that amused me. Hagakure and Ojiro were completely immobilized thanks to Todoroki freezing the building at the start. Sighing at the fact they didn't get to do anything I walked towards the bomb and claimed it ending the exercise.

All Might: "VIGILANTE WINNNSSSSS!!!!"