page 3

I open my eyes and gently rub it, it makes me more awake. I sat up and saw my mum with taehyung preparing for breakfast.

"Good morning mum, and good morning taetae" I greet them like it is just a normal day.

"Good morning chloe" they said simultaniously.

Taehyung sat beside me and he tries to feed me some fruits. "Say ahhhh chlochlo" He said it with a warm smile that could tickle your heart.

I laugh from the name that he mentioned" ahhhhh" I open my mouth and he gently put a sliced of mango in my mouth"

I grab a fork " your turn taetae, say ahhhhhhh" I said it while I open my mouth .

"Ahhhhhh" he imitates my mouth but his mouth is a lot bigger. And made me laugh.

I glances my mum and she is smilling to the both of us.

I get another slice" say ahhhhh mum" i stretches my arms waiting for my mun to catch it to her mouth.

She smiled wider and eats it.

We ate our breakfast happily. And we got full, so me and taehyung step out for a walk while my mum is now at her work.

Me and taehyung walks slowly as we admire the peaceful place and feel the warm breeze running on our skin.

He looks at me and holds my hand.

I look at his sparkly eyes. "I love you taehyung" I give him a warm smile.

"Hey, I was suppose to say it first" he pouts and I chuckles.

"Well taetae, it is'nt late yet" I widely smile at him and feel the warmness of his hand wraps on mine.

He pouts, he let my hand go and walk faster. "Taetae!! You're not saying it yet!!* I sigh and just look at his back going far from me.

"why are you always being a kid  taetae?" I whisper to myself and follows him.

~~~~~●~~~~~

Flashback

I'm standing on a sand and just being alone in a park. I always come here when my mum scold at me or I made a mistake or I'm sad. And this is the place I always refresh myself. I started coming here since my dad died when I was 2 years younger than now because of his illness.

I'm just staring at the sand and so mad of myself for what I did, I did'nt obey my mum and I ate all of the chocolate she bought. She told me not to because it is for my cousin. But I was so craving for it.

I kicked the sand hard as I hate what I did. I look up and I did'nt expect that someone would be infront of me.

Taehyung's pov

I walk to the park and enjoy the view and suddenly a girl got my attention who's just standing there quietly and just staring below her.

I cross my arms and just stare of her then suddenly she sways her leg back at her and she kick the sand, allowing it to bath me a sand all over my body. I fall down and so shook.

Chloe's pov

As I head up, I see a boy sitting down on his butt while he is rubbing it.

I hold my laugh because of the fact that he looks like a scaredy cat. I walk towards him and sit beside him.

"Hey!! Wont you apologize to me?!!!* He yelled at me and his face is madly cute.

I smiled and get something in my pocket. I give him a lollipop. "Is that enough for an apology? I chuckles and he immidetialy grabs the lollipop in my hand.

"You stink!" He yells it to you while enjoying his lollipop.

I smell myself " Oh shoot! I thought it was you. You look more dirty than me"
I laugh while he looks so annoyed.

He stands up and runs "Can we see each other again kid?" I yelled, enough for him to hear it. He faces his back and didnt answer. I chuckles.

~~~~~●~~~~~

End of the flashback.

We are sitting on a bemch outside. "Since the first time I met you, you always have been making me calm and happy taehyung."

"Aww chlochlo! Since i met you, I always have been meeting a stinky person* He laughs and I look at him very annoyed.