page 4

Only little days left and we can get out from this hospital. But I admit, I never got bored because of my taehyung.

The door opens and expecting that it is taehyung. But a different figure comes in.

"Jungkook? Why are you here?" I'm shook he's here with food. Well that's nice cause I'm hungry. Jungkook is my friend since last year. Sometimes, the three of us hang out.

"Don't ask me that, Is'nt it normal to ask a close friend that why is he here?" He look at me with his face like question mark.

"I didnt me-." Before i could finish what I was suppose to say, He hugs me gently. I could feel his breath brushing on my ear.

"I miss you chloe, I thought something happened to you. I was very scared." He hugs me more tighter.

"I miss you too jungkook but ISTG I cant breath". He broke the hug and immediately kiss my forehead.

"Hey jungkook!" A deep voice suddenly speaks.

We look at the back and it was taehyung that looks so annoyed to him.

He starting to go near at jungkook

" hahaha" and suddenly I laugh awkwardly " Can we just eat?"

While I am eating I'm always thinking that jungkook always acts differently towards me.

But I dont mind.

I look at taehyung.

He is here, always here with me.

I see him glancing to jungkook with his angry, cute, annoyed face. ISTG my heart always dying from his cuteness.

When taehyung looks at me, I immediately smile at him to make him calm.

Then he smiles back at me.

"Jungkook, Thank you for the lunch. I really liked it" I sincerely said it while I am wiping my lips with a tissue.

"I cook better than this." Taehyung brings his face back to an annoyed one.

Jungkook laugh " Is better than your cake taehyung?" He continues to laugh.

I remembered the day when It was my birthday, taetae tried to make me a cake. He took so long at the kitchen and ended up burning it.

I laugh too thinking about it. But It was really kind of him baking me a cake even tho he is not good at it.

"Dont laugh!!" Taehyung yells loud that could let the other patients hear.

But me and jk laughs more making him more annoyed.

Time passed, after talking to them for an hours it made me tired, and fell asleep without knowing it.

Jungkook's pov

I'm just sitting beside her when suddenly she is sweating and calling taehyung's name.

"Taetae...taehyung..!!!" She keeps on saying it while she looks so worried.

I hold her hand. "Chloe, chloe, you're dreaming.!" I yelled at her to wake her up but it's no use. So I just cupped her face and just kiss her forehead. 

She calm down and continue to sleep, I grab a towel and starting to wipe her face.

End of jungkook's pov

Days pass.

I wake up and rub my sleepy eyes. I scan the room with my eyes and see jo one is there.

"Taeh-." Before I could finish name that I suppose to call. The door suddenly opens.

"You're right on time taehyung" I smile at him and stands up to hug his back.

"What do you mean?" He looks confused by what I said.

"Nothing taetae" I answered him and just feeling my face on his warm back.

He holds my hand." You sleep a lot chloe, that's good. And get ready, we are going out now." He moves his body infront of me and kiss my nose.

I nodded and just look at his angelic beautiful face.

"I'm glad that we are going out now taehyung. Oh yeah, where's jungkook? And mum is suppose to visit me." I said it while playing my fingers on taetae's ears.

"Jungkook will wait for you at home, cause there was something he did. And your mum is here, she just pay the hospital and settle it for us to go out." He keeps on talking but I am just so focuse on his beautiful face.

He suddenly carries me,because he notice that I wasnt listening.

"Are you amaze with my face again, cutie?" He locks his eyes on my eyes.

"Yes" I plainly replied as I cupped his face and kiss his lips.

Then I broke it, and smiles.

"Now, put me down" He puts me down and hold his lips.

I laugh and pinches his cheek. "Cutie".

-----------------

I step in the car and taehyung is sitting beside me while my mum is driving. Just for a few minutes we arrived at my beloved home.

"Home sweet home!!!!!* I shouted and immediately rans inside. I ran to my room and jumps in my bed.

"I miss you, you too pillow." I just roll my body over and over while saying it.

I glance at my door and taehyung is just standing there, laughing with jungkook.

"You didnt even notice me cause you miss your bed too much" jungkook chuckles.

"We'll give you time some time chloe to rest." Jungkook said. "And don't forget tomorrow we will visit someone." Jungkook added.

They both leave but.

"Taehyung, can you sing me a lullaby? Please." He smiles and sits beside you while caressing your hand.

"My baby." He starts singing as I close my eyes. "Goodnight taetae"and I fall asleep.