page 5 (ending)

I just had my shower and change really quick for the boys not to wait for too long.

I went down and get a slice of bread and run outside. "Sorry, I'm late." I immediately go in the car

"As always" taehyung mumbles.

Taehyung just look at me the whole time.

I face him, "Something wrong?" I whispered. He interwines his fingers around mine.

My heart is just unexplainable.

My mum arrives , and I glance outside and it is a flower shop.

Me and taehyung come out together. I smiled at him and glances jungkook who looks so sad.

We bought a carnation flower and continue to our way.

Flashback

Me and taehyung were planning so long for us to go vaca.

Im sitting on a sand while staring at the sunset. Suddenly, taetae brought some fruits for us to enjoy the sunset more.

"I'll marry you here chloe." He sat and  said while he is staring at the sunset. I can see his eyes that is so beautiful and sweet. His face makes me feel so safe and warm.

"Promise me that taehyung. And don't marry another girls out there or else yo-" before I finish my sentence, he feeds me a slice of mango.

"I'll say it again okay?, i'll marr-" and before he finish talking, I feed him a slice of mango too. And I laugh. From his suprise face.

He pout and put his head on my shoulder "This is my best day of my life after the time that i met you."

"Same taehyung, the part that I accidentally throw you a sand and you fell down* I chuckles while thinking about it.

He looks at me strangely and makes his face closer to mine, making our nose touch with each other. Then he let his lips touch mines while he slides his hand on my neck and starting to kiss me deeply.

This is the feeling that I have always wanted, I sat on his lap as I wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist and pulling me closer.

--------------------

I opened my eyes and feels a warm arm on waist and a warm body on my back.
I face myself at the back and letting my head rest on his chest.

"You're awake" He said it deeply and sleepy.

"Hm" I said it plainly and feel his warm chest. "Promise me that you'll marry me here taetae" I cupped his cheeks.

"I promise baby, I promise" He said it and gives me a morning kiss.

After for a one day stay out, we are packing our things to go home and dump them to the car.

We are happily going home with a big smiles on our faces.

"I love you taetae"I said it with my heart beating so fast.

But..

We are about to turn left and then a truck is heading to our way making me so scared and just freeze.