°Prologue°

Two years earlier.

(Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm too lazy to do the math.)

----

"Bucky?"

"Hmm?"

"You'll come home, right? Then everything will be fine?" Bucky looked down at you and gave you a reassuring smile.

"We'll do our best."

Your father came home, without half of the team. Bruised up. Now he was sleeping recovering from his wounds.

----

Everything was almost normal, Going to school with Peter. Loki visits once in a while, And sometimes he would show up at your school as his teenage self, Girls would be surrounding him but immediately spreads away when Loki smiles at you.

"Hello, Love." He would say. Changing into his normal form but still the same in other people's eyes.

"Are you going to stay this time?" You asked, as soon as he looked down you had your answer.

"Of course." You fixed his slightly wrinkled suit. "You're ruling Asgard in the form of your father."

Though you had a smile on your face Loki knew you were upset, He'll try to spend time with you, Even just for an hour.

After that, he didn't visit, and you'd dream about a woman with black hair the Mjolnir in tiny pieces.

----

Present day.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Peter's voice snatched you out of your racing thoughts.

"I don't know. By the way, Tell me about the field trip." You won't be able to come since you wanted to have some alone time.

"You miss Loki."

"Of course I do." You sighed.

"Why are you even with that guy he's like a two thousand years old." Peter wanted to slap himself for asking such a mean question.

Before you could answer you arrive at the tower.

"I wish you were going."

"Hm. Someone needs to take care of the neighborhood when they don't have their friendly spiderman...Which doesn't make sense but--"

"I understand. See you around. "

----

"Auntie Nat? Are you busy?"

"No, I'm not. How are you?"

"I'm good but, Remember when I used to be this kid where you were fictional characters? Well, I think something's about to go wrong."

You heard a shuffle, Then Natasha replied "Y/n, only one thing that you watched actually happened. Don't you think this will be different too? Anyways. How's your dad?"

"He's fine, I–" Y/n were walking outside but then suddenly Everyone started running and screaming, she saw the space ship and immediately ran to it.

"Hey, Nat, I'll call you back." she ended the call.

she saw Tony on his way as well, "Dad!"

"Y/n Go home to your mom. I'll take care of this." He said, looking at her seriously.

"It's Thanos Isn't it?"

"It is."

A/N: so that's the start.