||12||

Soooooo...... I'm back :)

The light beach blonde boy before her turned around revealing the first confused then shocked look of Draco Malfoy and a short, dark bob cut haired girl with pale skin and freckles, painting her face, complimenting her complexion.
"Hermione I-" Draco quickly tried to step forwards but the voice of the brunette stopped him
"Save it malfoy" she hissed storming out of the dark classroom slamming the door,with all her force, behind her. As she gave up on dinner and rushed outside the stone castle to the apartment complex she heard Draco's desperate calls behind her, echoing in the harsh winds that had built. He was close and gaining speed, Hermione's petite figure could barely make it through the harsh stormy wind and rain that had angrily decided to go against her.
"Hermione!" Draco's strong hands wrapped around the small girls arms turning her around.
"Hermione you're going to get hurt out here!" He looked into her tear filled eyes and his face softened, his eyebrows creasing in desperation. Their hair whipped into their faces and he moved his hands from her arms to hold hers back
"Hermione..."
"I d-don't even k-know why I'm sad o-or an-angry. I mean w-we're only f-friends why do I need to b-be jealous? You c-can g-go make out with anyone y-you want I-I don't care" the chocolaty brown haired girl broke down, tears of pure sorrow falling down her face.
"Come on" Draco let his hands fall away from her hair and let one slip to her petite hand intertwining them.  Their soaked, knotted haired
figures made their way into the new apartment complex, up the stairs and to their home. Draco slowly unlocking the door, not once letting go of the petite girls hand behind him, lead Hermione inside and closed the door. They quickly walked to the couch and Hermione sat, letting the rain on her fall to the couch, while the soaked blonde haired boy kneeled in between her legs. Her eyes avoided his and found comfort in her hands.
"Hermione we're getting married in less than seven months so why would I ever go and make out with another girl?" He asked softly but Hermione still refused to even look at him
"She was an old childhood friend"
Hermiones lips parted slightly as she lifted her teary eyes to look into dracos misty ones.she didn't know why she was crying, they weren't a couple so why should it matter who that girl was to him?
"Draco I-" Hermione started
"She had just moved near and her parents let her come here but I didn't want anyone to see her with me incase it ruined her first impression with other students"
He hesitantly put his hand to her cheek, the warmth of his bringing a tingle to hermiones colder face
"Whether you like it or not you're my fiancé and I don't want to even think about anyone but you" he lightly smiled to her gaining a slight one back before two petite arms made their way around the blonde boys pale neck. The rain water from their hair dripping down their bodies
"I'm sorry" Hermione shamefully whispered
"I'm not usually the jealous type and I don't know what came over me" her face slowly came out from his neck and she leant her cold forehead on his, both slightly wet still but the two uncaring.
"You ran all the way out into the rain" a small,quick, laugh made its way out the brunettes mouth
"I had to get to you" Draco kindly smiled, both drowning in each other's eyes, their hearts synchronising, their breaths dancing together.
"Well....I should go to bed" Hermione hesitantly removed her forehead from his and stood up, him following her actions. The girl let a small nod and a quiet "goodnight" out before starting to make her way to the bedroom door, walking in and quietly shutting it behind her. Both sighing behind the safety of the shut door
- - -
Later that night Hermione found herself awoken, throat dry and body cold. Positioning her tired body to sit up she placed her bare toes on the soft bedroom carpet letting her toes sink in as if the carpet were quicksand.  She silently pulled her large pj shirt down to cover her bottom half and made her way over to the door, opening it as slowly as she could, then tip toed out to the kitchen careful as to not wake the sleeping figure on the couch. Opening the white painted oak cupboard Hermione picked up the first glass in sight, closing the cupboard, and filled it with fresh tap water. She Slowly and carefully started to make her way back to the bedroom before catching a glimpse of the beautiful blonde boy laying on the dark leather couch with a small chequered red and black blanket over him. The faint moon light made his pale skin glow in the dark. Placing her cup down on the light coffee table beside she knelt down in front of him. Her fingers,at first hesitantly, caressed his locks of hair that fell to his eyes. The soft feeling of his naturally left hair filling her fingers.
"What am I doing"
Getting up to leave Hermione turned around to make her move before a warm, large hand took hers.