•2•

"Annnd perfect!" Mandy cheered lightly, spraying a red wig, designed to look messy, with fringe on the left side.

She pulled out a set of brown contacts and smiled happily. She came out with a bag, and passed it to Lou. "Here you go!"

Lou paid for the items and left with Nolan.

"So where too next?" Nolan looked at Lou.

"Got any extra uniforms I can borrow?" Lou asked him.

"Yeah!" He smiled.

"Cool. Let's go." Lou walked forward.

Nolan noticed Lou rushing to his house, he frowned a bit.

Lou waited at Nolan's door, and watched him come close. he unlocked his door, and entered his house.

Lou looked around a bit, seeing a familiar sign hanging off the back of a chair, Marked 'Ugly!' Lou frowned sadly, looking away.

Nolan pulled out a white shirt, with a blue vest, plaid pants, and a black tie. "Here you go!"

"Thanks.. I'll be right back." Lou said, a bit coldly, before walking into Nolan's bathroom.

Nolan was watching tv, waiting for Lou to finish in the bathroom. minutes later, he heard a voice.

"Hello Nolan~"

Nolan looked at Lou, he wore the red wig with brown contacts, and the uniform. Something about him was still strangely perfect.

"You look good." He smiled a bit.

"Why thank you." He laughed, "Shall we head back out?" Lou added.

"Sure!" Nolan perked up.

The two finally left Nolan's House and kept walking.

'Wow I totally got sidetracked.' Lou thought. He was thinking he didn't want to face his problems, so, he tried pushing the feeling away.

Nolan hummed a bit as they wandered the streets. The two were stopped by a pretty doll.

"Hey Nolan! Who's that?" The pretty doll tilted their head.

Lou started to sweat, trying to think of a name.

"Uhh.. that's uh.." Nolan looked around.

The doll looked confused.

"I'm Eric. Don't mind Nolan. He's just nervous." Lou leaned against Nolan's shoulder.

"Oh yes- totally." Nolan nods.

"Oh cool! Nice to meet you Eric!" The doll smiled and walked off.

"Wow that was painful." Lou muttered.

The two walked forward. "So.. what kind of things do you do here now.. now that you guys don't need me.." Lou muttered the last part.

"Hm?"

"Oh nothing." Lou smiled.

"Oh well- we do lots of different things now!"

"Oh. Interesting." Lou nods.

From a distance three figures watched the two.

"That boy with Nolan looks very familiar." A pink haired female, Kitty, said to her crew of spies.

"How so?" Another, Lydia asked.

"He's too.. similar but I just can't put my finger on it." Kitty replied.

"Well obviously you can't! You're not close enough!" The third, Tuesday yelled.

"It's a figure of speech Tuesday." Kitty groaned.

"Where?" Tuesday looked around.

The other two facepalmed.

"Anyways.. I wonder who that guy is.." Kitty muttered to herself.