•13•

Michael and Nolan walked down the streets, Michael was trying to relax before he spoke to Nolan, he was shaking, and sweating.

Nolan watched Michael nervously, he had never seen Michael acting like this, usually Michael was the one cheering Nolan up.

"Want to go back to the restaurant?" Nolan smiled.

Michael nodded shyly. "Yes.." he sniffled.

Nolan nods and leads Michael back, Wage is standing at the door of the diner with Michael and Tuesday's orders on a tray.

"You still want these?" She asked.

"O-Oh Yeah.. I guess." He smiled, "Thanks Wage."

"You're welcome." She smiled before heading inside, Michael and Nolan followed.

Wage set the tray down at Nolan's table, where Lou sat in his disguise, he was playing with a plastic fork.

"We're back L- Eric!" Nolan smiled a bit.

"So what's the situation with Tuesday." Lou said distracted by the fork.

"Not the time-" Nolan said through gritted teeth.

"Oh whatever it's fine." Michael sighed sitting in the booth, Nolan gets in next to him.

Michael began eating his yogurt, sighing more.

Lou looked at Michael confused.

"So.. Uh... Michael, we met at Mandy's salon." Lou said.

"Yes, yes we did, didn't we ?" Michael replied.

"Sorry to see you so bummed out." Lou sighed.

"It's okay. It's not your fault."

"Hey- why don't we do something fun to get your mind off this?"

"I suppose that might work?"

Michael, Nolan, and Lou stumbled out of the diner laughing like idiots.

"I'm so sorry about the mess wage !"

"Eh no biggie." She laughed a bit and waved.

"Wow that was actually really fun-" Lou chuckled.

"Who knew starting a food fight would be that bad!" Nolan wiped a tear from his eye.

"Man imperfectionville is chaotic. I very much enjoy it." Michael admitted.

"Ha! Yep!" Lou laughed nervously, only reminding himself of how bad of a leader he was.

Nobody seemed genuinely happy around him, which he understood, he was baffled by the fact that Nolan enjoyed his company.

"Well I'll see you guys later! Goodbye!" Michael waved and ran off.

Nolan sighed relieved, "Poor Michael."

"Yeah that must be rough." Lou crossed his arms.

Lou and Nolan turn to each other, "Wanna head back to my place ?" Nolan asked.

"Yeah sure.." Lou shrugged a bit.

The two quietly walked home, and enjoyed the peacefulness of it all, Lou hummed a bit as he walked- Nolan chimed in, then the two laughed.

What an evening.