•9•

'Wake up..! Come on..! Lou?! Helloooo!'

Lou opened his eyes a bit so see Nolan standing infront of the end of the bed.

"What the.." he sighed a bit.

"Morning Lou!" Nolan cheered happily.

"Good morning Nolan." Lou stretched and yawned, sitting up, "Isn't it a bit early..?"

"Nonsense ! Today is going to be a lot so you should be up early!"

"Why..? What are we doing today?"

"I got you a job interview!" Nolan smiled.

"What?!" Lou yelled, "you must be joking-" he laughed awkwardly.

"No I'm serious. Do I not look serious ?"

Lou looks at Nolan and squints, "Yeah totally."

"Come on! get dressed!" Nolan pulled him out of bed and brought him to the closet.

Nolan sighed a bit seeing Lou reach for his wig, he put it on and adjusted it, Lou grabbed one of Nolan's uniforms and went to the bathroom.

Nolan sat on his bed and rubbed his chin. He'd been feeling weird since he went to apologize to Lou... thoughts were clouding up in his head that confused him.

"What did he mean by like Mandy..?" He whispered out loud.

He then turned around seeing Lou dressed in his disguise. Nolan let out a weak smile and stood up, fidgeting with his sign.

The two headed out of Nolan's house, Lou trying to keep calm, he wondered where Nolan exactly was bringing him for an interview.

He looked around until his eyes landed on a sign. They stopped.

Lou's pupils shrunk once he realized Nolan got him a job interview at Mandy's salon.

"Nolan!! I can't do this!" He yelled scared.

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Nolan scoffed.

The door opened, Mandy raised a brow, "You two are awfully loud." She laughed a bit.

"Hey Mandy!" Nolan smiled.

"Morning guys." Mandy smiled.

Lou felt himself tense up, "HeY-" He tried to lean against something but fell.

Mandy and Nolan gasped quickly helping him up.

"I'm okay-!" He laughed, "Don't worry about me-" he took a few quick breaths before regaining his posture.

"Okay.." Mandy raised a brow. "Well- you two can come inside." She smiled softly letting them inside.

Lou walked inside- feeling like a wreck, the longer he was around Mandy made him feel off.

The two sat down on chairs and Mandy sat across from them.

"So Eric.." she looked at him.

"That's me-" he laughed a bit.

"Why do you want this job." Mandy leaned in a bit.

"I don-"

Nolan elbowed him, "He doesn't exactly know! But he has a lot of talent with hair care! I'd know!" Nolan smiled a bit.

Lou just nodded quietly in agreement.

"Michael's hair looked wonderful yesterday I must admit." She smiled. "I suppose I could think into it.. but first a few more questions."

The three sat through an interview that lasted about an hour, Mandy questioned Lou, Lou grew more and more nervous, and Nolan covered for him.

Eventually the two left the salon and Lou was shaking, Nolan raised a brow, "Lou are you okay..?" He whispered out.

"Yeah.. Whatever.. I'll be over this eventually..." he walked off crossing his arms.

Nolan frowned, "Lou I just-"

"Now isn't the time Nolan- and don't use my name out in public." He snapped a bit.

"Did I do something wrong..?" He gripped his shirt.

"No! Ugh!" Lou stomped his foot and turned around.

Nolan's pupils shrunk as he ran off. Lou stopped himself and gasped.

"Oh gosh." Lou covered his mouth.

"What did I do—" he then covered his face as he leaned against a wall.

Nolan sat down on a bench in an empty street as he breathed heavily, he sighed, "I only wanted to make him feel better... now I know for a fact I'm never going to help him... I'm useless..." he looked at his shaking palms.

"I need to talk to Moxy." Nolan stood up.