Elijah 💞

Elijah. A 21 year old male that lives a pretty normal life. Usually when he goes out people mistaken him for Jimin from the boy band BTS. He doesn't mind it. He does get bothered by it sometimes but mostly because people talk to him or try flirting with him just to get with a BTS member look alike. It annoys him and mostly because he wants to date someone. Wants to find the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. But hates that people only wants one night stands and such. He doesn't hide the fact that he's hooked up with one or two people. But he thought it would remove that lonely feeling in him. In fact. It made it worse. He wants a boyfriend. Someone that I'll protect him. Cuddle him. Love him. But he feels like he will never find that.
Elijah works at a bar as the bartender and at a small restaurant across from it. He works the bar 3 days a week and the restaurant 4 days a week. That's where he gets most if his money, but he also does sponsorships and modeling since company want him for his looks. But he never agreed to sign a contract to be a full time model. It was always something he does on the side.
Elijah had an abusive father. Hence why he has a scar on his arm. And his mother and him escaped and moved somewhere else. That's where his mother met someone else and had his little sister, Sara , when Elijah was only 12. His mother began putting most of his attention towards Sara. And neglected Elijah. So that's why he relied on his past boyfriend for love and affection. But soon he became possessive. Hurting him whenever he was with other guy friends and such. That's why he has a scar on his abdomen.
Elijah can be a pretty serious guy. It'll take a while for you to talk to him. Although. If he likes you or wants something with you. He won't hesitate to flirt or act confident. But don't let that get to you. He's a submissive that likes being dominated and is truly shy and quiet. He loves stuffies. Feminine clothing. Oversized clothing. And other such. But only dresses like that in front of his partner.

Age: 21
Birthday: June 12
Sexuality: Gay
Position: Submissive
Status: Taken by Taehyung eccentaeric

Age: 21Birthday: June 12Sexuality: GayPosition: SubmissiveStatus: Taken by Taehyung eccentaeric

Face claim: @bts_r7 on Insta