Jedrek 💔

Jedrek may seem like your usual isolated 20 year old. You're not way wrong either.

He likes to isolate himself from people. Just mostly going out to drink, party, maybe even an arcade every once in a while, and to work at this tattoo parlor he's in.

But mostly because he's the son of the leader of the biggest mafia group in the town.

He's one of their best men. He knows how to fight and defend himself well. That's why he's used for almost all of his missions.

He was always a straight A Student in school and he's never done anything wrong in his life. It didn't all start until he caught his father with one of his missions and was explained everything to him. He started being part of the gang when he was 17. And the rest is history. Though he wished for another life instead.

He never wanted this life. But his father forced him to. And now he's supposed to take the gang when it's his turn. He only wished to go to college. Get a good job. Maybe even find a partner finally. Though all of that is difficult for him. Because sometimes he has to choose his life over his job. He's never been in a relationships. Only hook ups. But the more hook ups, the more he felt lonely and numb. He just wants a better life. Something to give him a reason and to be happy. Though. He's unsure if he'd ever find that.

Age: 20
Sexuality: gay
Position: switch
Birthday: December 1st
Single: yes
Taken: no
Crushing: no

Looks:

Face claim: @benkrotv on insta

Tagged accounts: -what-a-scary-world-