Fallout

The shower ended it was 6 Jenny and I loaded the gifts in her Aston Martin and we headed back to me and Joey's Joey had texted me Donnie and him had left the Valley about half a hour before Jenny and I left so once we get home we will have awhile before the boys get home. All in all it was a beautiful Jenny did a wonderful job with Shuki. The drive home is kinda silent with is odd for Jenny and I neither of us I think really wanted to talk about earlier. 

We pulled into the driveway it was a little past 6:30. Neither one of us felt like inloading the car we just left it figured we make the boys when they got here. So her we sit both just kinda off in are own thoughts and the quiteness just bugging the shit out of me finally I had to break it,

"Jen"

"Yeah"

"what am I going to do about Kim"

"do you want the truth or what I think you want to hear"

"what do you think"

"fine, honestly I know yall have alot of years of friendship but lets be real what she did and has been doing is reprehensible. I say honestly cut your losses she drags you down everytime she is around you."

"Honestly I love her like she is a sister but since Joe and I moved in togther I cant stand how she acts she does drag me down. This should be one of the happiest times in my life but she wants me to be just focus on her."

"This is what Im saying and Im not trying to be a bitch about."

"I know your not, but how are we going to handle this we promised Donnie we work it out. I can only imagine what she ran back to the hotel and told Danny"

"Your guess is as good as mine, did Joe say anything"

"nothing"

"good maybe we should just come out and tell the boys they are going to know how to handle Danny better than we do.

"True."

We decided to head up to the bedroom and throw on a movie and wait on the boys.We tossed on the Notebook and grabbed a box of tissues putting them between us both knowing damn well we will be crying before the end of it. We were halfway through it when the bedroom door open and Joey and Donnie walked in,

"Ladies how the shower go"

"we gotta talk"

Joe walked over and kissed me sitting next to me on the bed Donnie did the same with Jenny. 

"Why do I get the feeling were not goin to like this are we"

"prob not baybay"

"What happened SeeSee"

"Well you know Kim came and from the moment she walked in like she was just so much better than everyone better than even being there. Her phone rang when I was opening gifts and she answered , she made sure she was loud enough were us and everyone else heard her say that she wasnt anywhere important and she was at a baby shower for one of Danny's bandmates fuck buddies."

The boys sat stunned looking between eachother for a second, 

"SeeSee Im sorry"

I feel Joe pull me into his arms kissing the top of my head

"you know See I am really sorry that this happened with Kim I didnt expect that I know Jenny didnt I dont think any of us did."

"I know but what are we going to do about Danny?"

"SeeSee baby let D and I worry about that"

"yeah we have a photo shoot tommorow we will talk to him then. With that being said BayBay come on we should head back home"