Chapter 1.

I bowed my head as they looked at me. They are giving me that look.

Of course, news spread like a wildfire. Stupid me. No, I will not sulk and show that they hurt me so much. Instead, I'm going to smile and act like it doesn't hurt me.

That's it, right? That's the best way to deal with it. I'm just going to wait until I get home and cry non stop. Yeah, that would be great.

It's just the beginning of the day and I don't want to deal with this anymore.

Inhale. Exhale. You can do this.

I reached my locker, still feeling these people look at me. "Don't snap Alicia, don't snap." I whispered to myself.

"I feel sorry at her."

"I know but I heard he just did it because she did the same thing." I felt my hands gripped the books that I'm carrying.

I couldn't believe it. How can they believe someone who didn't even date him for almost a year? Yeah right. They will just believe those people who are popular. It's all about popularity, right?

I still felt their stares as I made my way to my first period. Grabbing my water bottle, bringing it to my lips, drinking the water with the lump that is forming in my throat.

No, not here Alicia. Damn it!

I sat down next to Ashley, who is waiting for me on our usual seat. She sent me a warm smile, "Hey." I smiled back at get and was about to talk but the professor came in.

Morning class came by like a blur. I am not really in the mood to deal with this with everything. Everyone's been giving me sympathetic looks as if what happened is bad. Well, it is. It's suffocating me. I just want to go home and curl up on my bed then cry.

It's lunch time now and everyone's busy. Maybe Ashley and Brianna won't notice that I'm gone, if I left. Maybe the teachers will not notice too or maybe if they did, they will just excuse me and give me a special quiz or activity.

I placed my stuffs in my locker and was about to go to the cafeteria but something caught my eye. I felt my pulse increased.

There they are. Holding hands. Smiling. Laughing. How dare them?

Don't they know the three month rule? Oh right. They were doing it behind my back the whole time. My breath hitched as her eyes landed on me, a smirk formed on her lips as they walked past me.

What a nerve they have!

I felt a hand placed on my shoulder. "Hey," Ashley sent me a soft smile. I smiled back weakly. "Relax." Brianna held my arms. I looked at her confused, her eyes fell on my hands. I saw them curled into fist.

Oh.

"How could they?" I whispered, feeling the lump in my throat. Her eyes softened and she hugged me. "You're going to be fine soon, I promise." I pulled back and wiped my tears.

"I will see you later guys." I spoke and walked away. I hopped in my car and drove off.

No. There is no way in hell I'll attend that class with them.

I walked in the house seeing my mom watching tv. "Alicia? You're home early."

"I'm not feeling well mom." I mumbled. "Is everything okay?" She asked worriedly. I nodded, swallowing the lump in my throat. "Yeah, everything is fine." I whispered and went upstairs.

I locked the door behind me and just collapsed on the floor as tears started to pour down on my cheeks.

Why? Why me? Out of all people, why me?

Author's Note: First chapter here we go! I appreciate you guys for reading my story, let me know your thoughts by commenting down below. Thank you so much!