STAR WARS: DARK MOTHER

After the fall of the Jedi the dark ages of the galaxy have begun, with THE EMPEROR and his mystery enforcer known as DARTH MOEDER. The galaxy is now facing a new age with the end of the clone wars and the beginning of the reign of THE EMPIRE. The age of the JEDI now in shambles, the light of HOPE snatched by the hands of the Darkness. THE JEDI throughout the 8 Galaxies, hunted down like animals, the balance of the force favoring the very shadows they hide in.

10 Years, the scourge of THE EMPEROR grips the galaxy. To solidify his victory, he reveals another nefarious plot on the re-birthed Sith Planet of KORRIBAN, Young disciples of the Dark side train under the SITH SAGES of to be the most powerful rulers of the Galaxy under THE EMPEROR, while DARTH MOEDER scours the Galaxy of the REBEL uprising.

On the world of TATOOINE a force attuned boy "Lives" to work to a abusive slaver. With no end to the torment, you seek to end the misery, But the rays of hope shines on yet still within the darkness of the universe.

Also, the Author has finally gotten sense and is Currently making fixes to the story, such as being accurate to the Characters, such as calling the female counter part of Vader, Moeder, and making many grammar corrections. Thank you for your support for stories such as this one!