Worm

The twin moons shine down on the dessert planet of Tatooine, the stars sparkle and glow in the night sky. A boy looks up to this wonderful sight but can barely see it. His badly bruised purple and blue eyes tear as the boy starts to cry the sobs echoing through the night.

"Father, Mother. Where are you, are you there?"

He hears nothing, only the wind flowing over the endless dune seas. This torment this feeling breaks the child down falling to his knees. All he can do is cry into the dry coarse sand. What is this painful motivation that keeps him going?
___________________________________

???. ???~ ???!

Y/n!!!

The boy jumps from the call of name out of his bed onto the floor below. He looks around and sees his fellow slave friend. She helps you to your feet and dust you off.

Y/n: Thanks, Crova.

Crova: Dei Loryara, Gan sohsa rikey sihse dos geo. (You're welcome, we must hurry master calls us.)

Y/n: Alright, Gimme a minute wait for me.

She nods and goes outside. You quickly get yourself into some clothes, or at least the rags that your Master gives that he calls clothes. You take a deep breath, getting your nerves in order and walk outside to see Crova. She brushes off the sand in your hair and shoulders, you smile and so does she.

 She brushes off the sand in your hair and shoulders, you smile and so does she

Y/n: Alright let's go.

She grabs your hand and you both make way to your Slavers hut.

You both get closer and closer to the large hut; walking pass punished wall bound slaves. Crova closes her eyes at the sight, yourself giving them a look of sadness as one looks back at you. You look around and quickly walk over and loosen his chains letting his arms free of his chains along with his feet.

Y/n: My ration of Water is in my hut, hurry and come back.

He thanks you and stumbles off. Crova looks to you with a smile on her face as she takes your hand again. You both make way hearing the main hut, but just as you reach for the door the sound of yelling and the cracking of a whip stops you in your tracks. The sound of a second crack of a whip makes both you and Crova shiver, she grips your hand tighter. You look to her seeing the fear in her eyes.

Y/n: It's okay, stay behind me.

You both slowly walk inside seeing the Toydarian male flying around. He quickly turns to you and the cowering Crova. He smiles at the sight, and flies over taking his whip in his hand, making Crova shake from the sight.

Dunjat: Crova, get back to work.

Crova: Ka Sihse Dunjat. (Yes, master Dunejat)

She quickly walks off as Dunjat eyes her, Sick bastard. He looks back to you as you look down to your feet.

Dunjat: Y/n, you are late.

Y/n: I'm sorry, Master Dunjat.

Dunjat: We are on a tight schedule; I am going to need this place real pretty.

Y/n: Who's the (Un)Lucky visitor, Master Dunjat.

Dunjat: Well, if you must know, it would seem that I have something in our inventory that has caught the interest of The Empire.

Y/n: What? a new type of death stick formula?

Some of the slaves around hear this chuckle, Dunjat grins at your sarcasm and cracks the whip silencing them.

Dunjat: Being that The Empire wants it, I don't care, but they have offered a GREAT price for its trade. They will be sending one of their Enforcers to make sure the trade is clean, No interruptions. 

He moves his hand onto your shoulder. Your resist your urge to run, He removes his hand and sighs.

Dunjat: Now, I you have no further questions, Go cleans the stables on Orbaks and then throw away any junk in the graveyard.

He turns while shoeing you away. You exit the Hut and walk to the Orbak stables in wonder.

Y/n: What could The Empire want on this dust ball of a planet?

You say as you look to the sky. You enter the stables and realize that you're out of gloves, you look around to see nobody watching. A Orbak looks at you, smiling you pet it and raise your hand.

Y/n: Hope you don't mind me using this.

You say as a rag rises off the cleaning rack and enters the stable cleaning. He keeps the Orbak occupied petting not to spook it from a floating rag. You chuckle for a moment, left on this Hell Hole, with a pedo for a slaver, and using whatever this blessing is...to clean horse stables.

(This is like Winning the BEST lottery and ONLY using the money for Rent or Bills)

-Elsewhere-

An Empire ship looms near the Planet of Zodiac, Unknown sister planet of Korriban

An Empire ship looms near the Planet of Zodiac, Unknown sister planet of Korriban. From the bridge Darth Moeder, watches from the main bridge. A commander comes behind Vader bowing in her presents.

 A commander comes behind Vader bowing in her presents

(Don't Judge me...I couldn't find any good fan art without it being cosplay)

Commander: Mistress, we are unable to enter the planet's atmosphere due to the Abnormal Storm surrounding it and drop ships will not survive the entry. We can only hope that someone notices and hails us.

Moeder turns to him for a moment making him bow again, she turns back her gaze on the planet scoffing.

Moeder: I don't have the time, nor the patience to wait for a random fool to notice. Ready my ship, I will go down there myself.

He bows again and walks off. She looks to the blackness of space in thought, gripping her mechanical hand and putting her fist on her chest.

Moeder: What is this feeling? Something I have not felt since...

A sudden flash throws her off balance for a moment. Just as she was in thought she is called from her comm. She stands back to her feet and makes way to her ship.