The Calling Part One

The Next morning you and others make the final preparations, cleaning every corner, dusting every antique and piece of metal material. Hours go by with everyone making sure every nook and cranny is at 150% adequate for the coming guest. Dunejat constantly on someone's back about something that may or may not be clean, something missing upon the presenting inventory or just to be an asshole. You seeing that Crova in the Kitchen preparing drinks most likely along with others. Yourself checking and overseeing everyone's work and assuring them all while avoiding the slightly stricter and worried Dunejat.

Just as you continue your cleaning you notice one of your fellow enslaved begin to hasten in his movement and sweat profusely like he is panicked; you place your hand on his shoulder calming him.

Y/n: No need to be afraid.

He scoffs and pushes your hand off.

Enslaved Mirialan Boi: P'u must've lo izp ná, Ki Usyochua yako s'kchhoyaei, ria khilnochi otnilno ol ki cikirtua, Nuchil Wachuch'a khoe y?tchheol. (You must've not heard then, The Empires most powerful, and dangerous being in the galaxy, Darth Vader is coming.)

The sound of her name makes those around shiver. You pause in thought at the statement, and then a surge of fear makes your hands shake. You try to swallow your fear, but in the effort, you almost choke and cough.

Y/n: It's been rumored she managed to kill an entire Dreadnought's worth of Rebels.

Enslaved Mirialan Boi:  Du'a ro gie khoe q'alvilmi lo t'wudo ik khoe t'h vui p'eali wilra khi vui q'ichhiká lachsiki wichit lo y? tneueu kalci t'wudo ik khuh ki gutnachua. (Anyone that has been unfortunate enough to be on her bad side of her weapon normally doesn't survive long enough to tell the tale.)

Enslaved Ithorian Boi: Nobody can face her unless an army stands behind you, and even then, Victory is not certain.

Y/n: Well, letting fear be the bane of us won't help us any more than a Gonk Droid with arms...

Everyone chuckles continuing their chatter until the entire hut is shadowed by something blocking the twin suns. In the moment the sound of Dunejat's voice echos throughout the small castle.

Dunejat: ITS TIME!!! EVERYONE IN THERE PLACES NOW!!!

Everyone scrambles and rushes to their places. The sounds of ships slowly begin to fill the skies outside. Dunejat breaths deeply and sits on his throne, with a smile on his face, while everyone else and struggles to even keep their composer. Dunejat rolls his eyes at the sight of this.

Dunejat: As soon as we get to the Inventory room get back to your room huts, I am in no mood to smell fear today. Crova come with me to fetch our guest.

Crova freezes in place, and doesn't even move a muscle. Dunejat rolls his eyes his case in point proven.

Dunejat: Time to be a big girl now Crova, Come Now.

You slightly look up toward Dunejat with look of aggravation. Reluctantly, Crova walks toward Dunejat and they both take their exit. You take a sigh and looking around seeing the fear in everyone's body language. Suddenly a thought comes across your mind and you start humming a familiar tune. Few hum along, and others hum along, you could feel the tension calm.

Y/n: The Sooner they get back the Sooner Dunejat can take that murdering psychopath back to the oblivion where she belongs, just don't look at her, but don't be afraid.

After a short while you hear the sound of footsteps and the flapping of wings, but a strange sound follows behind coming from outside. You look to everyone once again, seeing everyone calm assures you. You take one last deep breath and look down to your feet, Dunejat comes through the door with Crova, you smile at her with her quickly taking your place with her mimicking you in your posture. Just from taking a quick peak at her face, it's like she was holding her breath for dear life. Suddenly the odd noise enters the room. The sound of breathing enters the room with an eerie echo. The hope that you instilled in the others was quickly choked out by the great darkness around. Vader looks around, Dunejat smiles at Vader's assumed astonishment.

Vader: It would seem that I have, Overestimated your competence Dunejat.

Dunejat is taken back at the comment, and so is everyone else.

Vader: I am in no mood for your "Aesthetic Charms", Fetch what I came here for, and you will get your reward.

She says while shooing him off, everyone was absolutely Befuddled. Dunejat backed up for a moment at the tone that he just received. The guards tighten their grip on their weapons. He gathers himself and turns around I direction of The Inventory.

Dunejat: If you would follow me this way.

The dark presents finally leaves the area, everyone giving a breath of relive as if a tremendous weight was lifted off their shoulders. You look to everyone and just as you are about to turn to Crova she is already burring her face between your neck and chest.

Y/n: That wasn't so bad right?

You say with optimistic smile, she looks up at you with tears in her eyes. Understanding you hug her back. After a little while Vader and Dunejat enters The Inventory Room. Dunejat looks around and rummages for what she is looking for, As she stands and waits she feels the slightest shift in the force, but this time it felt like it was standing right behind her. She turns looking back toward The Entrance Hall.

Vader: It would seem you have something of better Value here Dunejat.

Dunejat hovers confused as Vader Exits the room. Yourself and Crova sit down at your hut and rest. Crova's cute big head resting on your chest, you wipe the dirt and sand from her face from the long day. You smile seeing her at ease, though the day hasn't been. Just as you are about to drift off, as feeling goes down your spine fueling a second wind of sorts. Just as you sit up, the sound of ragged breathing stands outside.

Vader: Come out Child.

You feel your breathing haste, but not wanting Crova to wake, you gather every bit of courage you have, balling your fist. You walk outside to see the black clad machine, and dear gods she tall, even for a Child to Adult height. She stares at you without saying a word, you feel as if the twin sun's rays are burning on your skin as you stare back.

Y/n: Is there something you need Mistress?

Without saying a word, she attempts to walk pass you, but without thinking you step in front of her, blocking her path. You look down to your feet.

Vader: Interesting...

Vader leans down to your level.

Vader: Afraid of me aren't you, Boy?

You scrape what little courage you have, and stutter.

Y/n: No... I'm Terrified.

Vader: And yet you Blocked my path to your hut.

You take a deep breath and speak.

Y/n: It has been a long day for my friend in there and she really needs her rest, most of us here do.

Vader pauses at that statement and stands up pulls out something from her robe.

Vader: I once believed that I was destined for nothing.

Your hand moves on its own reaching out, she then places the object in your hand. It's weight surprises you.

Vader: Until I realized the power I deserved will not come to me... It Must Be Seized.

The weapon then sparks to life with a Krshooommmmm, the hum of the scarlet blade is almost soothing. Vader then steps out of the way to Dunejat's Castle.

Vader: I broke the chains that binded me, and now you will free yourself. 

Looking in the direction of the Castle you felt something inside begin to spark and flare, you couldn't explain it. Then you spot him from the window of his room. With a tone that you have never used before your mutter.

Y/n: Dunejat...

The weapon shuts down in your hand and you make way with Vader following behind. While Crova looks on with tears in her eyes.