Band Tag

Alright I've been tagged by izzysleatherpants for another thing, except for music. So I guess I'm making this a tag book. I'm doing KISS instead of Guns N' Roses as revenge for Axlsspandex  doing Mötley Crüe XD. Haha.

Favorite Song: Surprisingly, it's not I Was Made For Loving You. That song, while good, is extremely overplayed and not even their best work. Gene doesn't even sing! Well he does, but it's just the dododododo. My favorite song is Rocket Ride because Ace sings it, and I like how it sounds. The riffs are pretty cool and fits Ace's spacey personality. (A/N: my favorite song is now Magic Touch. Thought I'd update this info.)

Favorite Album: My favorite album would have to be Rock N' Roll Over because 1, the album cover is pretty and 2, there's always a few songs I don't like out of an album, and Rock N' Roll Over has the least amount of disliked songs.

Fun Fact: One time when they were at a hotel Ace was really high and drunk and started throwing his hotel furniture out the window. Off his 20 story hotel room. The manager came in and told Ace to get under the bed, put his head under the pillow and stay still. There was a knock at the door and the police came in. They say someone was throwing furniture out of the window and the manager says: "these guys, they came into his room, they drugged him up and they started throwing all his furniture out of the window! He's just laying there all drugged up, and they threw his furniture out the window!" and the police believed it. Ace got away with throwing the furniture out of a 20 story hotel room.

Favorite Band Member: If you can't tell already, my favorite band member is Ace Frehley. He's just absolutely perfect and sweet and I am Fucking Obsessed™ with him. He's my soulmate.

Favorite Ship: My favorite ship is Gene/Eric because Gene is Macho Man Mr Tuff Guy and Eric Carr is an adorable little fluff ball and the most innocent out of all of the band members, he's completely naïve and never does drugs. But he died November 24th, 1991 of heart cancer, which is really really sad. But they're my favorite ship because of the most adorable interactions. Like this:

Eric: Look, Gene! I can fit the whole world in my hands!
Gene: Eric I don't think that's poss-
Eric: *cups Gene's face*
Gene: *blushes* Eric I have a reputation.

Eric: *eating a cinnamon roll*
Gene: Oh my god, it's like adorable cannibalism.
Eric: *confused chewing noises*
(I don't take credit for these, I found them on a tumblr blog called incorrectkissquotes)

Favorite Fanfiction: My two favorites are (warning) very kinky and they're on ao3, but I don't remember who wrote them. They're called Do You Love Me Daddy and Heavy Pettin'. I mostly scroll through incorrectkissquotes though.

Favorite Quote: "He's a good egg." -Ace Frehley OR, after Tom Snyder calls Gene the "bass" player (the fish), and then calls Ace the lead guitarist, Ace says: "actually, I'm the trout player."

Favorite Picture:

Yes, I made it, if anyone's asking

Yes, I made it, if anyone's asking. Fuck, he's so sexy.

Tags: Again, I'm pretty sure everyone I know besides one person has been tagged. So I tag UltimateFanSquirrel again. Mistah Trout, I apologize for making you do this thing again.

Peace out, ya good eggs!
-Sunshine