Chapter 5

Ryan was pissed. Beyond pissed. I knew what was coming, and I should have come back sooner. Now, I'm gonna lose my home, my sister. Everything that I have left other than the clothes on my back. It was really only a matter of time until it happened. Until he would kick me out.

I lead the way back into the house, where there it was argument after argument. Sharon heard the commotion from her own room. How did I know? Cause she never came down when we were in an argument. In fact, it was Julie who normally came down first. But this time neither did. They didn't want to get caught up in my mistake.

Ryan was still pissed. He followed me all the way to my room. He watched me pack my one bag, while Julie sat in her bed with tears in her eyes. Sharon eventually came down and handed me a small bag of some food. She knew what was happening. I was being kicked out. But Julie was staying. Julie was gonna be safer here than out there with me.

I swore to myself. My little sister was going to be left here.

She'll be safer here though. I can get her back to live with me once I get a stable job, a place to stay, and whatever else would be needed.

" Maybe once you've learned your lesson, you can come back. But, I want to see you get a job and actually keep it," Ryan said. But it only ticked me off.

" Why? So I can help fuel your guys's stupid party addiction?" I yelled in a rage. Bad mistake. Ryan grabbed the back of my neck and dragged me out. He threw me out his door and down the steps along with my bag of clothes and food.

Ryan glared at me as I got up and dusted myself off. "Don't ever come back" he yelled as I grabbed my bags. I kept my words to myself. If I was gonna get my sister back, I couldn't tell him my plans. I set my bags on the handlebars on my bike, before getting myself on and pushing off. I had no idea of where to go, but I was going to figure it out.

I followed my instincts for the most part. I went to the "wrong side" of the neighborhood. I followed paths, did a little offroading, and made it to a forested part of the city. This was a better place to stay then out in some alleyway. Here, I could make better cover, and maybe even teach myself how to hunt. But before I even got off my bike I heard the familiar voice behind me. 

" Don't even think about it."