Chapter 1

I was running through the forrest in my mother's wedding gown. I decided I couldn't marry some jackass vampire, I mean I know that my dad's a vampire but even he agrees that vampire's are jackasses. Also, not to brag or anything but, I'm in heels and I think that I'm doing pretty well myself.

"COME ON! I THINK I SAW HER GO THIS WAY!" I heard some guards say.

Shit! I thought I lost them back at the castle! Oh well just keep on keeping on and find someplace to hide out. I then tripped over a broken tree branch. I gasped as I felt my body collapse and tumble down the tall hill hitting every bump and rock and protruding tree branch on the way down, then at the end of it all I was flung into a small waist high river water, smacking my head on a big rock, knocking me out.
————————————————————————————————————————-
King's POV
"You know this isn't the way to the market, right?" Ban said as he walked behind me.

"Shhh. I know it's just that I saw something earlier . I want to see what it was."

"Come on King let's turn go back to the village. We have some things we've gotta get!"

"You go, I'll catch up later." I said looking at him, he just shrugged and started to walk away. I turned my chastiefol into its spirit spear form and pursed on into the woods. It looked normal I didn't see anything popping out at me at least not yet.

I passed more trees, bushes and flowers, then I heard water running so, I followed the sound of running water. I readied my weapon seeing the river up ahead and something in it as well, I couldn't tell who or what it was so I got closer and closer until I saw exactly what it was, a girl? She was on the side of the bank passed out on her stomach. She had H/C H/L H/T (hair color, length, and Type.) and she was dressed in a black wedding dress with F/C swirls on the bottom of it.

"Uhm, excuse me... miss? A-are you Uhm Okay?" I asked meekly, nothing so, I land on the ground, my chastiefol turning into its usual green fluffy pillow form, and I get beside her, turning her on her back. I gasped at the same time seeing the large spot of red on her forehead.

I put my ear to her chest to see if she was breathing. She thankfully was. I then pick her up it took me a while but I finally did then I laid her on my chastiefol and I, along with my chastiefol started to fly off. I looked at her, slightly worried.
————————————————————————————————————————
I decided to go back to the Boar Hat so I can tend to any wounds that she might have. I opened the door and entered I went up to Ban and I's room my chastiefol landed next to my bed and I went and got the medical kit. I returned to the room and sat on the chastiefol next to the strange girl. I also filled a bowl with warm water so I can wipe the blood from her wounds. I cleaned her forehead wound, disinfected it, put some medicine on the wound and bandaged it. I did that same process with the rest of her wounds. I also changed her out of her old clothes into a night gown I made for her then I wiped all of the mud and dirt off of her and left her to rest after covering her with a blanket. I decided to sit on my bed to keep an eye on her. Then the door to Mine and Ban's bedroom flew open. It was Ban and the Captain.

"Who's she?" Meliodas asked

"I don't know. I found her in the woods and she was injured so I took it upon myself to bring her here and tend to her wounds."

"Great not only do I have to share a room with sir farts a lot, now I have to share a room with a strange girl he found in the woods?" Ban said with an irritated face.

"Calm down Ban. It's okay. King, why don't you come down stairs and let her get rest in piece. I'll ask Diane to watch her okay?" I only gave him a simple nod and left the room.
————————————————————————————————————————
Reader's POV
I awakened to a strange room with wood paneled wall and wood flooring. I had a pounding headache and I was laying on a green pillow and it was super duper comfy I was also in different clothing..... hmmmmmmmm...... I threw the blanket off of me and got up from the pillowy comfyness. There were two beds in the room, a dresser, and a wooden door.

"CAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN SHEEEEEEE'S AWAAAAAAAKE!!!!" I heard a booming voice outside say, I yelped and turned to the window from where the voice came from. There was a giant girl with violet eyes and chestnut brown pigtails. She was rather cute to say the least.

"Hi!" She said, turning her head to me.

"Uhhhh hello. Mind if I ask where I am?"

"Oh! You're at the Boar Hat! The captain wants you to come outside, there should be a change of clothes for you in the bathroom. All the way down the hallway on your right!"  Then she left, I on the other hand went to the bathroom.

Once inside there were clothes on the counter just like she said. I first used the facilities then I changed into the clothing. It was a baby pink top with a midnight blue neck tie, the shirt stopped at the middle of my torso and I put on a midnight blue mini skirt, it stopped just below my ass, finally I put on one black sock with a white shoe and put the other shoe on whit was black. I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail and headed outside. I didn't like the way I felt in this outfit. It showed too much of me and I hated it. I went outside just as the giant girl told me to.
There were tables set up outside and there were people who were standing in front just staring. I shifted uncomfortably under their gazes. That's when a small boy floating came down in front of me.

"Oh how great! You're awake, how are you feeling?" He asked

"Other than the splitting headache I feel fine." I answered returning the smile.

"Great! My name's King by the way!"

"Nice to meet you King. My name's Y/N."

"Hello Y/N, I'm Meliodas and let me introduce you to everyone!" A blonde hair, green eyed boy said as he approached me.

"Uh- Okay."

"That's Diane! You two met earlier. That's Gowther, Ban, Hawk, you met King already, and that's-" he said before Eli interrupted him by pushing past he and King and giving me a hug practically knocking me on my ass.

"Eli! It's been so long..." I said hugging her back. Gods I've missed her like crazy.

"Too long in fact." She chimed