1

A.N. Time to be Cliche. Go me!

3rd Person
Order Of The Phoenix

Molly Weasley was fuming. You see, it's 10 am, and there's an Order meeting going on. That's not why she's mad. Dumbledore invited the children. They shouldn't be there! They should get to have a good time and be kids!

The kids, on the other hand, were ecstatic. Harry was sitting next to Ron and Hermione, all three of them were practically bouncing in their seats. The rest of the Weasley were doing the same.

Finally Dumbledore began to speak. "Friends, thank you for coming so quickly! Unfortunately, I do not have good news, only bad. It appears that Voldemort", The name caused many to cringe in fear, "Can love"

This confused everyone who hadn't heard the story, but the ones who had heard it looked worried. It took a few minutes to get everyone to quiet down, and when they did the older man continued.

"Yes, yes, I know it seems impossible, but Tom Riddle was once human too", The twinkle in his eye disappeared for a split second, "Details aren't important, what is important is the fact that he had a daughter".

The room became so loud that Walburga (SP?) started to scream. That quieted Everyone. Well, except Sirius who ran into the hall, cursing, to stop his mother.

Dumbledore waited for Sirius to come back before he continued, "She was a squib (No Phone, not Squip), her and her mother left Voldemort soon after her birth. She remarried, though her and her new husband died in an airplane, orphaning the girl. The Daughter's name is Sally Jackson, She took her Step father's name. Of course Sally was of no importance to us, but it appears she has a son, Perseus Jackson. "

Once again the room erupted in chatter. Finally Tonks spoke up, "So, what you're saying is that, You Know Who, has a Grandson?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. He shows great magical capabilities", The man answered.

"Sir, if I may ask, how old is the boy?", A random member asked.

"Seventeen. We have just recently found out about him. He has had no magical training as far as we can tell", Dumbledore said and then, quickly, said, "We will go get him and bring him here. He does not know his Grandfather and we shall keep it that way"

No one dared to argue, but they did all have a few questions, one being, "But what year will he be in?"

"Ah, he will be joining the fifth years. We shall teach him what he needs to know. I'm sure it will not take long"

They all agreed that the man was insane, but nodded anyways.

"Now, who wants to go with me to get him?", The Wizard asked.

Sirius and Remus were the only two brave enough to volunteer. The two had seen enough, and weren't as scared of the Dark Lord as the newbies were.

Dumbledore smiled, "Good, good. Meeting dismissed". Most of the Order left, leaving the people who were living(spending the summer) there.

"Let's go boys", The old man said walking up to the two. The men Apparated to New York.

New York