Chapter 1

I keep digging in the sand to put in my blue bucket so I could make a sand castle. It was going to be huge just like I told my mommy and daddy I would do! They were so happy with my idea, I just can't let them down! I smile as I put my green shovel down and pat down the sand in my blue bucket.

    A boy with green hair came over to the sand pit and started to play in the sand by himself. He looked very lonely so maybe he needs someone to play with! I pick up my bucket and shovel and make my way over to the boy. I stood in front of him trying to figure out what to say to him.

"Hello! You look a bit lonely, can I play with you?" I ask the boy. He looks up at me with a big smile on his face then rapidly nods. I laugh a little then sit down next to him and we then play in the sand.

"What's your name? I'm Izuku Midoryia." the boy Izuku asks me.

"I'm Miwa Yagi." I answer him.

"You look a lot like All Might! Are you related to him?" He asks me getting really excited.

"Everyone says I look like All Might and that I copy him but I don't mean to. I'm not related to him but it would be cool though, wouldn't it?" I exclaim smiling.

"It would be so cool!" He exclaims helping me tip my bucket of sand over. We pat the bucket a couple of times before lifting it up to reveal a perfect castle! We celebrate a bit then go back to go make others.

Izukus mom wanted him for lunch so he went back inside while I continued to make other castles until he was to get back. He told me that he wouldn't be gone long and he'll come back as soon as he finishes his lunch.

Patting down the sand, I hear laughter from the gate that you go through to get into the park. I try to ignore whoever it was Incase it was so mean older kids. I wasn't the only one at the park, there were other kids my age too. I tip over my bucket, pat it, then lift the bucket to see another perfect sandcastle. I smile at my creations, with the help of Izuku, of it slowly becoming into a bigger castle.

I felt something hard hit the back of my head. I clutch the back of my head as tears threaten to spill from my eyes. I try to ignore them and continue to play in the sandpit. They threw more rocks at me making my back ache. I really wanted to cry but uncle Shota say to stay strong and not show weakness to anyone.

"Let's cut her hair!" One of the older boys suggests. I froze in my spot, even though I look like the number one hero All Might they didn't need to take anything this far.

"I'll go get my scissors!" Another boy shouts at them. Ohhh no. Running footsteps came up to me and I stayed where I was trying to stand my ground like dad tells me to do. One of the boys kicked my sandcastles making me really mad. I stood up and looked at the boys who were going to cut my hair. I glare at them wanting to hit them but I didn't because that wasn't the right thing to do.

"Can't you go bother someone else and leave me alone?" I ask them trying not to shout. They just laugh at me as two boys grab my arms. They were stronger than me so I couldn't get out even if I wanted to. I yelled at them to let me go. They just wouldn't listen to me. The boy who stood in-front of me, throws sand in my face. I spit some of the sand in my mouth out as he continued to throw more at me. They continue to laugh and mock me as the torture me.

"Hey!" A different voice yells at them. I turn my direction to the ash blonde haired boy with red crimson eyes. His hands were on his hips as he glares at them. "Let her go!" He shouts at them walking over.

"Oh yeah tough guy! Make us!" The boy that was throwing sand at me shouts back. The boy frowns in anger now running to us. I look at his hands to see little explosions. He has his quirk already?! That's so cool!

"Hey don't worry about me, I'll be okay!" I shout at the boy. He turns to my direction glaring but then his expression softens but then hardens again.

"Shut up and let me save you!" He tells at me. I stay quiet trying to get out of the boys grasp again. One of them had let go of me holding their hand. The other kid had let go of me out of fear.

"You shocked me!" He exclaims hitting me across the face. I fell back holding my cheek in pain. I shocked him? Was I actually getting my own quirk? I shake those thoughts aside for now. It seemed to make the boy that was saving me even more angrier than he was.

"Don't touch her!" The boy yells, making the little explosions bigger scaring off the older kids. I sit on the ground crying while holding my cheek. Them hitting me broke me. Everywhere hurt so much I didn't want to move. I felt a hand go on my back making me flinch and cry even harder.

"Hey don't cry! I saved you remember!" The boy shouts. He moves my hair out of my face tucking it under my ear. "They didn't hurt you too bad, did they?" He asks me his tone becoming softer. He takes my other hand and helps me up off the ground. I hug him tightly before he could say anything about it. After about a couple seconds he hugs me back being careful.

"No I'm okay, thank you for saving me." I say to him letting go of him. I give him a soft smile but he frowns looking away from me. I tilt my head to the side in confusion, did I do something wrong?

"Don't let it get to your head." He mumbles and I nod.

"Can we be friends?" I ask him with an innocent expression. He continues to not look at me and doesn't answer. I think he was thinking about it. I look at the ground kicking the rock that was in front of my foot.

"Well who else is going to protect you?" He asks. I look up at him with a smile on my face and hug him again for a quick second.

"Thank you!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, yeah." He says. I smile and he crosses his arms.

"I'm Yagi Miwa but just call me Miwa. What's your name?" I ask him.

"Bakugou Katsuki but you can call me Katsuki." He replies.

"Nice to meet you Katsuki!" I smile.

"You too." He says being grumpy again.

We stood there for minutes not saying a word to each other but the silence was comfortable.

"The old hag will probably be worried so I better go." He tells me. I smile and nod.

"See you later Katsuki!" I exclaim. He smirks then walks home. I turn to head back home to find Izuku running towards me.

"Miwa, is everything okay?" He asks inspecting my body. "Who hurt you?" He asks sounding mad and worried.

"Some bigger kids came but Katsuki Bakugou saved me." I reply. He looked shocked which surprised me. Was Katsuki not like how he was with me?

"I've never heard about Kacchan saving someone before..." he says trailing off.

"I don't know, I should head home Izuku. My mommy and daddy might be worried about me. I should probably have my mommy fix my cuts." I explain to him.

"Okay, I'll see you later Miwa!" He says running back to his house. I walk back to my house hoping that the older boys wouldn't bother me anymore.

I hope everyone liked this chapter!!! I can't wait to continue this story and hope to have other people enjoy and make suggestions on this story. Comment on what you think I should do in the story! Thanks for reading!!! Bye!!!

~L*R~