Chapter 9

"You're okay!" Mina exclaims running to give me a big hug. I hug her back as our other classmates begin crowding around us.

"Of course I am." I say with a smile.

"We saw Bakugo carry you to Recovery Girl yesterday." Kaminari says.

"What happened? Rabbit." Tsu asks.

"I'm claustrophobic, what can I say?" I tell them sweat dropping not going into detail.

"Is that why you looked like you were in pain yesterday?" Kirishima asks.

"Yes but I'm fine now kiri so don't worry." I say with a comforting smile. They all smile back with a group hug. I smile and try to hug everyone back. We all then go to our seats before Uncle Sho is to arrive. Uncle Sho opens and door, closes it, and walks to his podium.

"Today's training will be different. You'll have three instructors, me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Uncle Sho tells us.

"Yagi, I heard what happened, are you okay for today?"

"Yes sir!" I say and he nods.

"Sir, what kind of training is this?" Sero asks.

"Rescue. We'll be dealing with shipwreck, natural disasters, stuff like that." Everyone begins to chatter until Uncle Sho brings it to an end.

"I know you're all excited about costumes. Keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they limit your abilities. This is an off campus training so we'll be taking a bus to get there. Hurry up and get ready." Uncle Sho finishes. I get up from my seat to be pulled back by arm.

"Are you okay?" Katsuki asks.

"Yeah. I'm good." I assure him with a smile. He nods and goes over to get his hero costume with me.

I quickly change not wasting anytime because of rescue training today. It brings me one step closer to becoming the hero I want to be.

I walk outside to meet up with Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, and Mina who were all talking together but I didn't see Katsuki.

HHHHWWWIIISSSSS

"Gather around Class 1A. Using your student number forms line up so we can board the bus efficiently!" Iida exclaims. I smile and walk over towards Iida along with everyone else. We all board the bus but there was an open seating . Poor Iida.... I was sitting next to Momo but Jiro wanted me to switch with her since she was sitting next Katsuki. I didn't mind plus it brings me closer to my other friends as well.

"This open layout totally ruined my boarding strategy." Iida pouts.

"Iida you really need to chill." Mina tells him. I began to drown out their voices and focus their attention to the window. My eyes feel heavy as I look at the calming things outside. I let the darkness take over.

"What did you-"

"SHHH!" Everyone exclaims cutting Katsuki off.

"Don't wake her up dude." Someone whispers

"Whatever."

I woke up to tapping on my shoulder. I open my eyes to see Mina trying to wake and get me up.

"Thank you Mina." I say with a smile. We get off the bus to see thirteen standing before us.

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you." Thirteen says as we all stand there in amazement. I've heard about Thirteen but I've never seen her in person! This is so cool! She leads us inside and I look at everything in awe. Everything looks so cool!