Chapter 15

Dad sent Daichi, Katsuki, and me home around 4pm. Katsuki and Daichi made dinner but I wasn't hungry enough to eat right now so I told them I would eat later. Right now, I'm laying in bed feeling nothing at all. My mother who means everything to me might die and how am I supposed to fell? Maybe I'm feeling different emotions all at once and can't feel anything. I don't know and I don't care to know. I just want my mom home and okay again.

'Knock knock'

"You can come in," the door opens to reveal Katsuki. He shuts the door and come in to sit down next to me on the bed. He moves some hair out of my face and puts it behind my ear.

"How are you doing?" He asks. I shrug looking up at him then away.

"Move over," He says so I move. He lays down on the bed with me. I lay my head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat so I don't cry.

"What's Daichi doing?" I ask him.

"I put on one of those English movies you two like so much," He says moving his hand up and down my back. I chuckle.

"You mean Disney movies?" I ask looking up at him. He looks down at me for a few minutes before looking away.

"Yeah yeah whatever," he says. i smile and close my eyes. i want to sleep but i still need a shower and to eat, plus i can't leave Katsuki to take care of Daichi and Daisy the whole time. "Are you tired?" he asks.

"A little bit but not much. i still have to eat and get a shower," I reply.

"Go get a shower and I'll get you some food." he mumbles.

"Really?"

"Don't make me repeat myself dumbass," He says lifting me up and out of bed. He gives me a forehead kiss before leaving my room so I can get a shower.

I get out grey sweatpants, long sleeved dark blue shirt, socks and undergarments. I grab a towel from my closet and head into the bathroom. I shut the door behind. i place the items on the toilet and start the water. i slowly take off my workout clothes and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is greasy from sweating and i look down at my side, the scar is the size of a baseball. i look away and keep getting undressed. i didn't want to think about the USJ again. I step into the hot water and let out a relaxing sigh.

I was my hair and my body so I don't waste lots of hot water. i shut off the shower and get the towel from the toilet to wrap around myself. I dry off and get dressed into my clothes. I brush my hair and head out of the bathroom after picking my clothes to put in my hamper.

I walk out to see Katsuki sitting on my bed with a plate of food. I walk over to him and sit down on the bed then give him a cheek kiss.

"How was your shower?" he asks.

"Relaxing," I reply before putting some noodles in my mouth.

"Do you feel any better?" he asks and I nod.

"Yeah. You can get a shower if you want," I offer.

"Nah, I'm good," he says.

"Okay, suit yourself," i say eating more food from my plate. He steals some noodles from my plate with a grin.

"Hey! That was mine!" I whine playfully and pout. I put my plate down and tackle him on my bed. Of course he fought back. I pin him face first onto the mattress and hold his hands behind his back. I sat on top of him so he couldn't move.

"Hah! This is what you get for eating my food!" I say with pride.

"I made this food." he defends.

"You gave it to me so it was mine," I argue back.

Before I could blink, my back is laying on my mattress with my arms pinned above my head.

"Not cool," I glare.

"I always win," he says with a shit eating grin. I smile while rolling my eyes. He leans in closer to my face until my phone begins to ring from my dresser. We groan and he lets me get up to check who is calling. I lift it up to see that Emma is calling me so i quickly answer it.

"Hey Emma," I say.

"Miwa! I heard about your mom. Is she okay and are you okay?" she asks.

"Please calm down. She was doing fine before dad sent us home, but i'm not sure how long she actually has. Doctors says she doesn't have long. Emma she's looks so tired and beat. She's fighting so hard and i-" I stopped myself from speaking as tears fall from my face. I felt arms wrap around me and a head rest on my shoulder. I rest my head on his and try to calm down.

"I'm not sure if this will make you feel better but your mom is one hell of a fighter. Have hope that she will make it out of this," she tells me.

"Thank you. Emma."

"No thanks needed. Oh and I have something else to tell you as well," she says.

"What is it?" i ask her.

"My dad talked to my hero school about letting me come to UA for a few weeks. They agreed! But the only thing I have to do is write a report about what i learned while I'm here," she explains.

"That's awesome! When will you be here?" I ask her.

"Sometime in the next few days," she replies.

"That's great! I haven't seen you in like 7 years! Well in person that is, so i can't wait!" I say getting really excited now.

"I know it's been so long! Well i have to go pack. I'll talk to you later!"

"Okay, I'll talk to you later! Bye!" i say.

"Bye!" she says before hanging up. I place my phone down on my dresser and wrap my arms around Katsukis.

"Are you okay now?" he asks referring to my breakdown while on my phone.

"Yeah i'm okay now." It's just hard." i answer.

"I know and i'm right here for you," he states.

"I know and I appreciate it more than anything," I tell him.

"You better," He comments. I roll my eyes and knock him upside the head.

"What was that for?!" he yells letting go of me and rubbing his head.

"You were getting too cocky," I tell him.

"You'll pay for hitting me." he threatens.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do?" I ask with a sly smirk. His expression darkens as a wide grin appears on his face. I was in trouble... I gulp before running out of my room and him chasing after me.

I'll never make that same mistake again.

HEYYYYYOOOOOOO!!! FINALLY!! After two months i finally update a chapterrrrr. sorry for leaving you all hanging. i've really wanted to update for you all but i've been so busy because of school and midterms and a breakup i've been going through that i just needed time. BUT IM BACK AND HAPPY TO BE BACK. So i've been thinking about drawing pictures for each chapter and i made the two for the first and second chapter. Once i finish the rest i'll put them in all the chapters for everyone! Thank you all for reading!!! Byeeeee!!!