Chapter 3

Rex's POV

“Happy Birthday Honey, here’s your breakfast. Eat up, you need your energy to find your mate” My mom greeted excitedly

“Thanks mom, but I think I knew who’s my mate is” I assured her

“You do? I can’t wait to meet her” she said as she jumped back into the kitchen

I ate my breakfast as I thought about today. It’s my 18th birthday and obviously she’s excited about this. I’m going to get my mate, become an Alpha of the most largest pack, the Raven Pack and my mom could finally have someone to spoilt with and join her go on shopping. I just hope that my mate was who I think she was.

We have been together for 3 years and I admit I love her, Liliana. She’s what you find in a mate, caring, nice and protective. She’s also a werewolf and in the same pack as I am. We have gone further in our relationship before, like intimate way and I don’t regret doing it.

Once I was done, I grabbed my keys and waited for the others, Erick, David and Ethan; my bestfriends ever since we were pups. We’ve been together like brothers and we’re stuck, and everyone knows how protective each one of us to the others.

They barged out of the door with Ethan and Erick fighting over whose riding shotgun. David doesn’t really concern about whose riding shotgun since he most likely is the most mature one in this friendship, yet he’s the most perverted. So as usual, the so called Alpha has to break them up, again. I swear one day those two would end up as mates if they kept up this fights.

Our packs don’t really cared much about homosexuality much, since it’s a normal thing for werewolves. The goddess has matched us with someone in our life so there’s nothing we could do other than accept it because only the goddess knows what’s best for us.

“Okay okay guys, break it up.  How about you two just sit on the back while David sits in front”

“No!” both boys cried

“David!”

“Whatever, can we just go; I want to see the look on both Rex and Lillian’s faces when they found out that they aren’t mates” David retorted

I glared at him “You want to bet?”

“Sure” he retorted as a smirked formed on his face

Both Erick and Ethan eyes widened. They knew David always won when it comes to betting. He always tell everyone like he has this vision of the future and everything but I didn’t believe a thing he says even thought it always comes true. But I knew for sure that I would win because Liliana and I have been together for 3 years and never for once we had a fight. We’re perfect for each other.

“If I win, you’re going shopping with my mom for the rest of the month.” I smirked

He knew how my mother goes when it comes to shopping. She goes wild and crazy. When she comes home, it’s like she bought the whole mall with her. She’s a hectic; nobody could beat her when it comes to shopping and anyone who goes with her ends up like a dead puppy.

He smirked “And if I win” he dragged the ‘win’ “I get to touch Shane’s butt for the whole week and get a kiss from him, and” he emphasized the ‘and’ “I get to sleep with him for the rest of the week”

My eyes widened. Why in hell would he bring Shane in this whole betting? He’s not even a werewolf; he doesn’t even know all these mating stuffs. I knew for sure he’s gay and like guys, and David also have a crush on him, but why?

Shane is the one of the most popular student in the school, better yet, the top popular student in the school. He’s famous for his ‘beautiful’ face. I knew it’s normal, but his charms isn’t just like any other charms, it’s like he has this magic all around that made him looks much more attractive than a normal person would be. He could even make any straight person go gay in just a snap, even the school most homophobic person goes gay for him.