Episode 5

First of His Name

Margery Tyrell: Your Grace?

Cersei Lannister: (about Tommen) There he is.

Margery Tyrell: Long may he reign.

Cersei Lannister: Long may he reign.

Margery Tyrell: He sits the Throne like he was born to it.

Cersei Lannister: Yes. He wasn't, though, was he?

Margery Tyrell: No, he wasn't.

Cersei Lannister: You still mourn for Joffrey?

Margery Tyrell: He was my husband, my King.

Cersei Lannister: He would have been your nightmare.

Margery Tyrell: Your Grace, I-

Cersei Lannister: You knew exactly what he was. I did, too. You never love anything in the world the way you love your first child. It doesn't matter what they do. And what he did, it shocked me. Do you think I'm easily shocked?

Margery Tyrell: No.

Cersei Lannister: The things he did shocked me. (about Tommen) He's only a boy. A good boy, a decent boy, he always has been. Who was the last decent king, I wonder? He could be the first man to sit on that throne in fifty years to actually deserve it.

Margery Tyrell: It would be some consolation, wouldn't it? For all the horror that put him there.

Cersei Lannister: He will need help if he's going to rule well.

Margery Tyrell: He has you.

Cersei Lannister: A mother is not enough. You're still interested in being Queen, I take it?

Margery Tyrell: After all that's happened? It sounds strange, I know, but I haven't given any thought to it. What comes next. It would be a great honor, of course. But I will have to speak to my father about it.

Cersei Lannister: Yes, speak to your father. I'll speak to mine.

Margery Tyrell: We may be faced with an alarming number of weddings soon. I won't even know what to call you. Sister, or Mother?

Jorah Mormont: Joffrey Baratheon is dead. Murdered at his own wedding.

Barristan Selmy: And we've taken the Meereenese Navy, Your Grace.

Daario Naharis: The Second Sons took the Meereenese Navy.

Daenerys Targaryen: Who told you to take their Navy?

Daario Naharis: No one.

Daenerys Targaryen: So why did you do it?

Daario Naharis: I heard you like ships.

Daenerys Targaryen: How many ships?

Barristan Selmy: Ninety-three, Your Grace.

Daenerys Targaryen: How many men can they carry?

Barristan Selmy: Ninety-three hundred, not counting sailors.

Daenerys Targaryen: Would that be enough to take King's Landing?

Jorah Mormont: The Lannisters have more.

Barristan Selmy: They've been fighting Joffrey's mad wars for years. They're tired, dispersed, and now their King is dead. 8,000 Unsullied and 2,000 Second Sons sail into Blackwater Bay, storm the gates without warning...