Episode 7

Mockingbird

Rorge: There's a price on your head.

Sandor Clegane: Yes, that's what the King does when you tell him to fuck off.

Rorge: The King's dead. He drank poisoned wine at his own wedding. The bounty on you is for killing Lannister soldiers, a hundred silver stags.

Sandor Clegane: And you thought you were going to collect it? Didn't think very hard, did you?

Arya Stark: You were Yoren's prisoners, when he was taking me to the Wall. He told me he'd fuck me bloody with a stick.

Sandor Clegane: (to Rorge) This day's really not working out the way you planned. (to Arya) He on your little list?

Arya Stark: He can't be. I don't know his name.

Sandor Clegane: What's your name?

Rorge: Rorge.

Arya Stark: Thank you. (kills him)

Sandor Clegane: You're learning.

Bronn: My lord.

Tyrion Lannister: You have new clothes.

Bronn: You like them, eh? Gloves are doeskin, softer than a virgin's thighs.

Tyrion Lannister: I sent for you days ago.

Bronn: I've been a bit busy.

Tyrion Lannister: Doing what?!

Bronn: My lonesome bachelor days are over. I'm to wed Lollys Stokeworth.

Tyrion Lannister: Lollys Strokeworth? She doesn't strike me as your sort of girl.

Bronn: I wouldn't say I had a single sort of girl.

Tyrion Lannister: She's dim-witted!

Bronn: If I wanted wits, I'd marry you.

Tyrion Lannister: When my sister arranged this love match, did she mantion that Lollys has an older sister?

Bronn: Falyse. Aye, I did know about the older sister.

Tyrion Lannister: And you do understand the rules of inheritance?

Bronn: Falyse is forty and barren.

Tyrion Lannister: She still gets Castle Strokeworth when her father dies.

Bronn: She does... unless she happens to perish her father, then Lollys gets the castle. What? Ladies fall from their horse and snap their pretty necks all the time.

Tyrion Lannister: You and my sister deserve each other. Why did you bother to come here?

Bronn: You once said if anyone ever asked me to sell you out, you'd double their price.

Tyrion Lannister: Is it two wives you want or two castles?!

Bronn: One of each would do... but if you want me to kill the Mountain for you, it'd better be a damn big castle.

Tyrion Lannister: I'm a bit short on castles at the moment, but I can offer you gold and gratitude.

Bronn: I have gold. What can I buy with gratitude?

Tyrion Lannister: You might be surprised. A Lannister always pays his debts.

Bronn: Your sister's a Lannister too.