9

[I just want y'all to be blinded by their beauty you're welcome]

Kai

Hmmm...

Honestly I already know that some of my friends are vampires.

I am a human, but I have the power to see and sense the supernatural.

My Mom was complete human, but my dad he was a nature spirit.

My Mom and Dad loved each other very much.

But my grandparents never approves of the supernatural or my Dad, they would always say, their nothing but bad luck.

So my Mom and Dad ran away, to live their own lives away from my grandparents.

My Dad had to cope with living in the city, so he completely masked himself from the world he has known, just for my Mom, because he loves her so much.

They lived happily together in the city,  My Mom worked at a company called Line.

Having a masters degree at Tailoring, My Mom was placed to work at the clothing merchendice.

Like for example: RJ pajamas, chimmy sweaters , bt21 matching hoodies, etc...

Once they had enough money, my Mom and Dad decided to marry.

Of course my Dad proposed.

From the pictures I saw, it was an amazing garden wedding.

All the flowers at the garden are very beautiful, extravagant, lavishing, colorfull and blooming, and their arrangements were just gorgeous.

It was a very good remedy for the eyes, just by looking at them can heal your broken soul.

What do you expect from flowers made by a nature spirit.

After a year my parents love blossomed and gave birth to me.

But due to my expenses, like diapers,  milk, baby clothes, etc...

Plus the house bills like, the water and electrictry bill.

My Mom had to work extra, having overtime but her celery still wasn't enough.

So my Dad had magically grown flowers, for my mom to cheer her up, in the front yard of our old house.

An old lady passed by to ask if she could have a flower, then a little girl and a happy couple.

Each person who had been given one of the astethic flowers were amazed by their beauty, and gazed upon the flowers with a smile plastered on their faces.

Then a business man came, dressed in all velvet tuxedo and slocks from head to toe, that came from his jet black Lamborghini.

Hello I'm Bangtan PD-nim, your flowers are so beautiful, I would love to have them in my company, the man said.

My Dad was amazed, maybe this is the chance he's been looking for, he can finally pay all the bills, and buy all the things I need, also for Mom to stop working overtime.

This is my card, the buissnes man spoke as he walks back to his car.

The card was white with a glossy texture and a slightly embossed text, that says BigHit Entertainment Music and Artist for Healing.

My Dads flowers were first just used as interior decorations at the company,  but then they were featured in a TV show remember J-hopes brazzier 😂, those were actually my dads flowers, then they were used for BTS photoshoots too.

My Dads flowers started to gain popularity, and over time a lot of people wanted to have the flowers in their company, like YG and others.

So my Dad basically became one of the most famous florists and flower entrepreneurs.

Due to my Mom's love for her job, she had been promoted, and slowly making her way to the top, until just last month she was promoted to be Line's CEO.

That's Why I am studying at BigHit university, I want to be a successfull K-pop Idol to make my parents proud.

Also all my friends want to be Idols.

So in short I can see all supernatural creatures, this was the only power enherited from my father thus I'm still human.

That's why I know Yeonjun and Taehyun are Vampires.

Also Mr.RM, Sir,Suga and Mr.V or that's what they like to be called.

Sir. Hosek or J-hope is a light enchanter, that's why he's always shining.

I also saw and heard Beomgyu and Taehyun in the corridor, an unholy sight for virgin eyes.

So I decided to go to the kitchen to get a midnight snack, and I saw Soobin and Yeonjun, why is everyone sinning in this house.

So I decided to go back to sleep.

Don't get me wrong, but when I saw Beomgyu get all flustered when I asked about the band-aid, it was so much fun teasing them.

I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks I am, well I'm not a pervert though.

What Sir. Jungkook taught me was true, just act all cute and adorable then everyone thinks you are.

Yeonjun

Texting Soobin...

Yeonjun: hello Soobin?

Soobin: hi Yeonjun why did you
decide to text me?

Yeonjun: Soobin can we meet up.

Soobin is typing...

Soonin: yeah sure where do you want to go.

Yeonjun: at the pet cafe you went to last time to feed dogs.

Soobin: you saw me?

Yeonjun: I saw you through the glass window and door.

Soobin: stalker!

Yeonjun: Hahahaha, I was just passing by from the amusement park.

Yeonjun: so does tommorw sound good.

Soobin: sure meet me at 4pm

Yeonjun: ok sounds cool

Soobin: ok bye see ya

Yeonjun: bye take care

Soobin: you too 😊

--

This is it Yeonjun, hopefully Soobin accepts me for who I really am.

To be continued...

♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬

Hey y'all sorry for the short ass chapters

Sorry for my absolute crap

Shout out to LazySlothPotato
For always being in the comments.

And also for y'alls readers love y'all you all are very special to me thank you so much.