62

Tae, what happened when I was unconscious?, Beomgyu asked face not leaving the mirror.

Um... uh you see..., Taehyun said having difficulty in speaking, but he finally said it as he sucked in a deep breath.

You almost died and I had to turn you, I'm so sorry, Taehyun said breaking down into sobs his voice but a mere whisper.

At that moment Beomgyu felt his body drop, he couldn't believe he lost his humanity, and he'd have to spend the rest of his days occasionally drinking blood, having heat and blood lust, how could he tell his parents, and his family, he just felt discouraged at the moment.

He didn't even know he was crying until tears started brimming from his eyes.

But he couldn't get mad, he got himself into this mess and Taehyun only saved his life.

A-are you ok?, Taehyun tried to pat Beomgyu's shoulder, but retracted his hand when the boy winced in contact.

Beomgyu didn't know what to answer, to be saying he was okay would definitely be a lie, so he just lightly shook his head.

It's okay, please don't cry, Taehyun comforted the crying boy, that's when Beomgyu finally wrapped his arms around the brunette and broke down, sniffling in Taehyun's shoulder,  staining his shirt with fresh tears.

Taehyun comforted him, drawing circles around his back and whispering sweet nothings, as the boy poured his heart out.

Shhhh, it's ok we'll get through this together with all our friends and hyungs ok, you're not alone, it's okay, Taehyun said reassuring the sobbing boy.

And at that moment it happened, Beomgyu smiled, and Taehyun could swear it was the most beautiful fang toothed smile he had ever seen in his entire life.

I wanna see the others Beomgyu said as he finally stood up, only to fall back down, unable to feel his legs.

Woah! easy there Taehyun said as he swiftly catched Beomgyu before he fell on the floor.

I'll just call them inside, Taehyun said with a slight smile, just wait a little bit, Taehyun lightly said and with that he left the room quietly and came back a minute later.

Everybody entered the room like a hurricane, the once quiet and peaceful atmosphere turned into a more loud and exited one as they hurriedly glanced upon Beomgyu.

Oh my gosh how are you feeling?!, Do you feel alright?!, do you need anything?!, Soobin and Huening Kai bombarded Beomgyu with questions.

The silver haired boy only gave out a little giggle about the others worrying.

I'm ok don't worry I'm fine, he said reassuringly as the others continued to ask him questions about how he was feeling.

Woah Beomgyu I can't believe your hair color changed, I mean wow, silver looks good on you, Felix who was now able to stand said, as he playfully ruffled the boy's hair.

Grrrrrrr~

Everyone in the room fell silent as they looked upon a blushing Beomgyu, hoping that nobody would bring it up, but much to his dismay Kai didn't get the hint.

Are you hungry Beomgyu hyung?, Kai said oblivious to the boy's embarrassement for himself

Could you please get me something to eat, Beomgyu shyly said as everyone in the room giggled.

We have leftover chicken noodle soup from last night, and some baked mac, I'll heat them up up for you and be right back, Chan said as he silently exited the room, of course with Beomgyu thanking him.

After a few minutes he came back to the room, a bed tray in had, like the ones they have in hotels, that emits the breakfast in bed vibes.

Well except it was lunch.

The tray consists of aromatic cusines.

The aroma of the chicken noodle soup filled the area, seeping in the nostrils of the occupants of the room, it was like smooth velvet silk and a lover's touch, it was intoxicating.

And the backed mac, perfectly balancing the soup's fragrance, with it's rich and thick scent that envelops the place, it smelled sweet and delicious, like edible flowers on morning dew.

Honestly, even if the others tasted it already last night they can't help but think of eating again, well with that wonderful fragrance who wouldn't.

But something was off, Beomgyu couldn't smell anything.

And to the look on everyone's faces, some already leaking saliva, it's either it smelled great or it's delicious, because they already ate last night.

But Beomgyu just couldn't smell anything.

But he shrugged it off and just decided to dig in, judging by everyone's looks it must be delicious.

And that's when it suprised him even more, he couldn't taste anything in the food.

But he could feel his stomach filling up and his hunger dissipating, so he hungrily ate filling in for the week he was in a comma and didn't eat anything.

He finished everything on the tray, finally topping it all off with drinking some Sprite.

But even though he was full, he still couldn't taste anything, and his throat kept feeling the slightest burning sensation, we'll some tingling to be exact.

Guy's I think something's wrong, Beomgyu finally said.

What you didn't taste and smell anything you ate?, Felix only raised a brow.

Like how? Beomgyu said surprised at how Felix guessed it correctly.

Been through it, the carrot top nonchalantly said.

Great how did you fix it, Beomgyu asked, he couldn't imagine the world without tasting tteokbokki.

Yeah about that Felix scratched the nape of his neck, he was really uncomfortable with this type of topic.

Changbin helped me with my problem, I don't know about you though, Felix said trying to sound casual but the blush on his cheeks gave him away.

What are you saying exactly? Beomgyu asked clearly confused.

It's simple, or maybe not so much Felix replied to the other.

You have to drink the blood of the vampire that turned you, to fully awaken your senses and powers and all that shit...

WhAT?!

B-):O:-*:-D:'(:-\O:-):-[(^^)^_^:-|(TT)=_=(+_+)

Sup y'all I'm back

This is the first update of my comback hahahahahaha joke

Anyways I just had a monstrous toothache and haven't been able to update I'm so sorry.

Check out my med

Like literally TF I feel like I'm on maintenance, and my face puffed up so I look like shit

Anyways I purple y'all

Pwease Vwote (^^)