52

WhAt!?

Let me see that, the brunette hurriedly grabbed the letter from the youngest for confirmation.

The brunette scanned the letter and read it carefully.

Then the brunette released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

It's not a merriage certificate, it's a note for our sunbaenims, the brunette said relived, yet somehow disasappointed.

He can't help but think about being married to Beomgyu, when he realized what he was thinking about, he quickly shook off the thought.

Come here Kai!, I'm gonna tickle you to your demise!, the blonde said chasing the youngest around like a little boy.

What does it really say then?, the bunny asked curiously.

The brunette took a deep breath and read the letter out loud.

Dear Bangtan,

We have sent this letter to inform you that the ambassadors of the vampire, and werewolf kingdoms will be visiting you after three days of the arrival of this letter, they will give you some important items, and information about the ware abouts of our two kingdoms, and a mission and task for you to fulfill, please bring with you the five young boys we have heard so much about, I also have a task for them, by your faithful rulers.

- Chaneyeol & Baekhyun

The brunette finished reading the letter and gave it to the leader for confirmation.

To which he nodded, confirming to what the brunette read was true.

--

After that incident in the club everything went back to normal, but Yeonjun can't believe what he just saw that night, and every time he remembers it, he can't help but ship Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Though he was fairly scarred for life by the sight.

Anyways today was the day that they were going back to the apartment complex of BTS, for the so called meeting, between the ambassadors of the vampire and warewolf kingdom.

So they wore slightly formal but, casual clothes to look presentable for their guests.

They wore matching polo dress shirts in pastel colors, and tight black leather jeans.

As they walked up the stairs, and opened the rooftop door, they were greeted by the sight of BTS, apparently their meeting place is the rooftop of the apparement complex, which has a breathtaking view