Chapter 5: Friends...?

Okay before we start, I know the song on top, I'm so excited for the release of the song happy ending! So yeah and hope you enjoy this chapter!

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up and did my routine and wore dance clothes and went to the dance studio which was actually near pledis and practice with my friends. Harmony, Kaira, Andrea, Sakura. (Lol, IZ*ONE FOR LIFEEE okay, I'll stop mah shits 😂 For now..)

*In the dance room*

Harmony: Hey Y/n! Wanna polish the dance we made?

Y/n: Sure! Why not?

We started fixing the dance with the others and after a few hours (I think?) We finished fixing the dance and started performing it...

Woozi's P.O.V

I was about to go to my studio until Eunwoo approach me...

Eunwoo: hey, woozi sunbaenim! Can you hand this to Y/n? *hands in a paper bag*

Woozi: Uh, Sure, but where is she?

Eunwoo: Oh! She's in the dance studio near here! It's 2 buildings away! Just text me when you gave it to her already. Oh! I'm sure there's a repceptionist that will tell you where Y/n is. Well, I gotta go, I need to practice see ya woozi sunbae!

Eunwoo left. And I left with my mask and hat and went to the dance studio...

*5 mins later*

I arrived at the dance studio and went to the the room that the receptionist told me...

I opened the door and saw Y/n and her friends started dancing...

Y/n- the girl the middle who is wearing a pink shirt
Harmony- the one whose wearing a yellow pants and white crop top
Kaira- the one whose wearing white pants and yellow crop top
Andrea- the one wearing leggings
Sakura- the one wearing shorts

Y/n's P.O.V

*after dancing*

I was about to go and get my water but then, woozi was there...the whole time when I was dancing...I saw him holding....a paper bag?

Kaira: Oh! Hey woozi-shi! What brings you here? (Kaira is also 1996)

Woozi: Oh, eunwoo-shi wanted to give this to y/n *hands over the paper bag*

Y/n: Oh, thanks for bringing it here *gets the paper bag from woozi*

Harmony: Hey woozi oppa! Wanna hang out with us?

Woozi: Sure, but only for a few hours

Harmony: Okay

We decided to dance with partners so we wrote on a piece of paper with our names and put it in a mini container and mixed it. After mixing it, we picked a paper each and we opened our paper together....I got is.....

Woozi?!!!

Kaira got Sakura and she got kaira as well. Harmony got andrea and andrea got her as well...

Now...I'm partner with my BIAS?!! Well my bias is also s.coups oppa and hoshi oppa but still he is my top one bias!

We went to our own places around the dance room and picked our song we were going to use...we picked out song and started to practice the dance..after a few hours we finished the dance and the others too... Harmony and Andrea performed with their song "sally walk" after they performed, Kaira and Sakura performed with their song "taki taki".
After they performed, it was me and Woozi's turn to perform... our song was "2U"

After performing... the girls were so silent which made me and woozi worried...until they started fangirling...

Sakura: WAHHH THAT WAS AMAZINGGG!

Harmony: OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD AT DANCING!!!

Kaira: OMAY GADUUU I CAUGHT IT ON VIDEO AND I SEND IT ONLINE AND EVERYONE LIKED ITTTTT

Andrea: YOU 2 WOULD LOOK GOOD AS A COUPLEEE!!

We looked at kaira's phone and saw how many people liked and commented....

Wow....I can't believe people would like that...until.....

Woozi: Well I have to leave girls.. I still need to finish the song for the japanese comeback...

Sakura: Let Y/n come! She can help you! She's really good at making and polishing music!

Woozi: Jinjja?

Y/n: Yeah, I loved music since I was a kid so I went music major in college..

Woozi: Ahh, okay.. kaja?

Y/n: Kaja!

We went to Woozi's studio and then woozi let me listen to the song.......

After listening to the song.....

Woozi: Do you like it?

Y/n: No....

Woozi: W-what?!

Y/n: I LOVE IT!!

Woozi: YAH! YOU SCARED ME FOR A SECOND!

Y/n: hahaha! Did I really?

Woozi: Yeah... I did

We were looking at each other until our faces were close.....until....

To be continuned..

Author's Note

So hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry for not upadating! I'm just updating this while I'm in korea and god it was so cold!
If you guys want to see my pictures in korea Follow me!

IG: NinaAyeesha09