Chapter 6: Group Disband?!

Recap: Woozi Was about to kiss me until...

-----------------------------

Dino Opened the door...

Dino: Hyung I'm finished with my part-- Did I destroy the moment? *smirks* 

Woozi: A-ani! Let me see it 

Dino gives the paper and woozi takes a look at it...

Woozi: Okay, this is good go inside the recording room and I'll see you there.

Dino: Arraso Hyung! *Leaves*

Dino closes the door and it was silent...

Y/n: I gotta go...you need to record Dino's part right? I'll see you later so I can help you with your new music!

Woozi: Ah, yeah, okay, I'll see you later.

I left his studio blushing and embrassed...I went back to the dance room and continued practicing alone...after I see Eunwoo unnie entering while...crying? I ran to her and let her sit down...

Y/n: Unnie why are you crying?

Eunwoo: Because...P-pristine is disbanding...

Y/n: Why?! You guys just debuted 2 years ago!

Eunwoo: Y/n, The company isn't giving us activities and a comeback....I terminated my contract and go to another company just to debut again...even if it takes more years...

Y/n: Unnie, you trained in pledis for 12 years...but, I accept you decision...Will you visit me if you have time?

Eunwoo: Well, it depends but I will try to visit you from time to time...

it was silent until I had and idea and stand up..

Y/n: *gives out a hand* Dance with me unnie? for the last time before you leave?

Eunwoo: *takes her hand* Yeah, Lets do it

We turn on the music and started dancing until we had to leave the building....

A few months later....

After my sister left, it felt really weird not having her around but I manage to train like how I used to and she visits me from time to time until I got a phone call from her...

Phone Call

Y/n: Hello Unnie?

Eunwoo: Hey y/n! I have great news!!!

Y/n: What is it unnie?

Eunwoo: I'm debuting again!

Y/n: Really?! Congrats unnie! I hope you will be successful this time!

Eunwoo: Thank you Y/nnie! I got to go, Me and my 

members need to practice for our debut song!

Y/n: okay unnie! I'll make sure I'll watch your debut on Tv!

Eunwoo: Okay, Bye!

Y/n: Bye unnie!

Phone call ended

After the phone call ended, I was happy that my sister was debuting again with some of the other pristine members too! but I wonder...when will me an the girls will debut? I shake my thoughts and went back to training...

A few weeks later....

It was a day off and I was at home and I turned on the tv and waited for Eunwoo unnie's group to perform...after watching the other group performance, I saw Eunwoo uunie's group was next...their group was called Hinapia...I watch their song and it was amazing! I thought of doing a dance cover to it and I made up my mind of doing a cover...I went to the basement where the danceroom is...I started practicing and memorising every move...after practicing, I started dancing from the start to the end...

I finished the dance and went to my room to take a bath and prepare dinner....

---------------------------------

Hey guys! I did an update! hope you like this chapter! sorry it was short because I was running out of thoughts! and please read my new book "Fallin' Flower" its a seventeen book! Its my first time writing all the members in one book! and In this chapter I had to promote hinapia a litle bit! since I'm glad some of the members got to debut again! Anyways I'll see you guys on the next chapter! Bye! Saranghae! -Lee_Sage96