...

Alic's pov
I get out if my bed and go to my bathroom to grab a hair tie I put my hair up in a bun, then I walk to my closet I put on a t-shirt and ripped shorts. Once I was out of my bedroom I could smell pancakes I sit down on a stool with my hands on the island part of the kitchen "Ali wake your dad and ill give you extra pancakes" I immediately run to my dad's bedroom and started jumping on the bed my dad woke up and started ticking me when I jumped off the bed I landed on my feet "breakfast" "okay princess let me get dressed" I run to the kitchen and sat "extra pancakes please" "okay Ali " she puts a plate down in front of me and put five pancakes on it the she put the syrup and the butter  near my plate then she opens a drawer and put a napkin down along with a fork and nife on top of the napkin then she put dad's plate and silverware down along with a napkin and put three pancakes on his plate then she sat to the left of me making me in the middle of them. I put a small amount of syrup on my pancakes because I didn't want to get too sticky when I was finished I put everybody's plates and silverware in the sink and washed them I put the plates in the cabinet and the silverware in the drawer then I put the butter and syrup away. I ran to my bathroom and started washing my face with a wet rag when I was clean I turned on the tv. "Alic" "what" "me and your mom have been thinking about different school  scince we moved and we decided to put you into a private school" "what?" "We know you can't be with your friends and your mad but you can make new ones" "I don't want to be friends with rich kids" "alic...." "Okay" "your uniform is already in your closet" "k" I walk to my closet and looked for my uniform it was in the back so I couldn't see it, I take of my t-shirt and shorts and put on my uniform. My uniform had A short skirt so it kinda made me uncomfortable, I walk to my mom and dad "what do you think" "you look beautiful" "thanks" "your stunning Ali" "thank you mom" "your mother has work but I have the day off so I'll ride you to school" "okay ,love you mom!" I walk out the door and waited for my dad on the porch "let's go"  I get up and run to the right side of the car and hear my dad unlock the car with his car keys I opened the door and sat down I closed the door and buckled my self as my dad walked here opened the door,looked behind the car without moving and sat on the seat and closed the door then he buckled himself too then he checked behind him again but with the mirror this time , when he drove me to school my dad's phone said I had only twenty-five minutes .