....

When my dad drove me to school he left in a hurry, probably wants to watch his favorite tv show. I look at the big building's amazed because I will be staying here for school. "You new here" "yeah " "do you know where your locker is?" "no I have to talk to the office about that" " do you know where that is?" "No can you help me though" "of course" he walks in front of me and I follow he stops and I almost crash into him but I stop myself nobody was in this building so I wasn't too embarrassed he turns around and walks a few steps behind me " young lady" I start paying attention to her "I don't know my locker number" "Okay , last name?" "White" "okay here" she hands me a printed piece of paper with my combination and number of the locker I could tell It was printed because it was still warm. I turn around me and I see him standing by the door, I walk towards him "where to next" "class schedule?" "You poor thing she is right behind you" "ugh" i walk towards the same lady who have me my locker schedule "hello again" "hello may I have a class schedule " "u may" she smiled then printed the paper with my schedule "here you go" "I grab the paper then turn around again "now what do you need help with" "where are all of my classes" "ill show you" he walked out side on the side walk then he looked at my paper "Mrs. Slare is over at the top at the building over there" he pointed at the building then he looked at the next class "okay Mr. Blah is over at the bottom at that building" he pointed at a different building "and Ms. Peel is gym so get dressed at the bottom but not for today , for today just go upstairs into the gym,ummm Mr. Miller is second floor of that building he's gonna teach a few things about women's ensemble and Ms. Leah is art she has her own building" he turns right and points then he faces me"okay but who is Mr. Moor " "he is at the top and I mean top at the roof of that building usually but not for today he's at the bottom of that one oh I forgot ms.ivonel third floor she doesn't own a building" the bell rings " I'll see you later" soo my first class is Mrs. Slare" go towards the building and walk at the top floor I see so many classes I haven't been to yet or even heard of by the guy who helped me hmmm I wonder does school break the stranger danger rule honestly I have no idea. I find Mrs. Slare's class and sit down like everyone else I sit in the back just in time for the bell. "Hello you know I am Mrs. Slare but you can call me Mrs. S you can do whatever you want but I have rules one time a kid had a phone under his chair because he had no backpack so he would listen to music and I caught him before he even got his ear bud in" "what was his name" "not telling Conner and by the way one of the rules is to raise your hand then you can speak, wouldn't it be great to raise you hand Connor! So as you know always raise your hand"a girl in the middle that was falling a sleep's name was rose she used to bully me in fourth grade. "Rose, what is wrong with the sentence i'll give you a hint, it has to do w with one of my rules that I just said ,someone goes to my desk to talk to me he has to go to bathroom, what is wrong?" Rose yawns then raises her hand "rose" "in order to go to the bathroom he shouldn't of went to your desk and talked to you when you were busy the kid should of waited patiently in his desk while raising his hand" "wow you were listening" rose raises her hand "rose?" "I was just closing my eyes Mrs. S" "okay,..next rule no food or drinks it gets everywhere and the people who own building's don't even get a janitor so no food or drinks, nope no candies that can get stuck to the floor or to the seats and gum ,gum is probably the worst kids try to inhale smarties and that's probably why you have only lockers no backpacks. And another rule this is science right there's gonna be rockets and modeling so no playing with the objects I give you, and anyone who's tapping there's shoes or making any kind of noise with there shoes won't get there shoe in till the end of class, got it and if you kick me or hurt me in any way I will sue you so just hand the thing to me and if anyone is setting there watch don't get that till the end of class and if you annoy me with an object once it's till the end of the class twice in till lunch three times in till the end of the day four time in till after class tomorrow get it if you annoy me one time you have it back at the end of class if you annoy me the next day you...... " I raise my hand "alic" " if someone annoy's you the next day then the don't get the object they were annoying you in till lunch" "correct".

First class is exciting
^ - ^

Imma try to at least do a third chapter today.