.......

I get up and take a hall pass to go to the bathroom and walk down the hall and to the girls bathroom I didn't actually need to go to the bathroom I just needed time I walk into a stall and pull a toilet seat down and close the door I sit down and tears run down my face I talk in my head I miss my sister and my mom you see earlier in the story was my step mom she's sweet but I miss my real mom. My mother died giving birth to my sister and well my sister didn't make it either. so I'm used to crying in stalls pretending everything will go away, even the people who care and I've pushed a lot of people away. I get of the toilet seat unlock the stall and get a paper towel to wipe the tears away once my face didn't look so red and I was calm I left the bathroom I was only in the stall for about twenty minutes. Usually when I actually care about something it means a lot more to me than others. Every mom died I usually don't really put my feelings in front of things since her mom died . My mom not a lot a lot to me and I don't know if I'm going to actually care about something someone much like her she would tell me everything was going to be okay and I'd put  my head on her lap and brush my hair with her fingers and she wouldn't always find a way for me to relax even though she would always find a way to fight. my mom wasn't ordinary, she she was in a bar at night and always had a hangover in the morning dad wasn't  there when my mom was going through things but he did offer to get a divorce when my mom died with my sister. I can't think about anything else because when she did eventually die with my sister  my step mother would torture me when my dad can't hear us and were alone. I dident really do anything for the whole day except draw a drawing of me and my dad by a grave yard. When the bell rang I threw away drawing and took all my stuff in my locker when I closed it I walked to Mr. blah I don't know why they hired Mr. blah probably because they were under staff but whatever the whole class we didn't learn a thing besides that he probably didn't care he spoke of him self in third person but other than Mr. blah he only said blah. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah Mr. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah" huh Mr. And blah is his last name literally blah I don't know "blah bla Mr. Blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah!" Or is he crazy "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah" he yawned and sat down without a word I wondered what he was trying to say, huh well school is interesting the rest of the class he talked about blah and we just winged it we guess what he was saying and he was only saying blah I bolted out the door when the bell rang and I went to Me. Peel  she owns her own building soo I had to walk I went inside and she had a note on the wall it said 'second floor children' the wall had a arch way to the left and right so I went through the left one and I sat down on the circle carpet when the whole class got there she went on the computer and took attendance she looked at our faces and it showed our faces on the attendance paper. She then lead us to the third floor and everyone sat down it was bright with large windows.