my master

The red headed girl gave me a lingerie and to put it on "listen every one gets a lingerie, they all have different lingerie's but the wear them." "Okay"cI took of my clothes and put on the lingerie "it's cold" "hun you'll get used to it now follow me " "but is there rules" "yes but we have to give you you're jobs" "does that mean ill get paid " "if you make him angry he'll kill and make you watch" "oh" she grabbed my hand and fast walked to my new masters room then she let go and pushed me forward "master what will you're new slave do" "put her in cleaning and cooking" "yes master" "carry on" she snatched my hand again and walked to the kitchen "okay this is the kitchen you'll be working at you will make anything master wants you will always call him master" "yes" "good and you know how to cook if you don't all of masters favorite foods are in that cookbook if you're cleaning and master tells you to make I don't know pasta what do you do" "make pasta right away" "you're getting the hang of this" "okay I just want you to know that master might rape you or hit you with his belt he always does this okay" "I got to go ill tell you if he asks me for any food for now just clean" "bye" "bye" she left to my masters room he must need something umm she said clean but what with "are you new?" I hesitated startled "y-yes" "what jobs do you have" "cooking and cleaning y-you" "I have attendance and cleaning" "oh wait do you know where the cleaning supplies are" "yeah" I followed her to a closet full of cleaning supplies I take a window cleaner bottle and a rag I immediately start cleaning "th-thanks" after I have cleaned all the Windows in the first floor I start my way on my second floor which means I have to do my masters window I kinda wanted it over so I went by the door on the outside of the door and knocked "master can I c-come inside" "come in " I came inside and bowed my head "m-master may I c-clean your Windows" he smirked with the cigarette in his mouth "yes" I got my supplies and started cleaning the big window behind his desk I was shaking but care full trying not to get any on the wall or on the rug the room had only on window he liked it dark he got up from sitting on the desk and looked at me "shall I leave master" "no" "I got from behind the desk to in front I stood by the left of the door and he watched me while I was holding my bucket of supplies.

Cliffhanger!!!!!