1 - All Might

Chapter One: All Might
Izuku Midoriya

"I will always hate the world, and that will never change, it rejected me and I rejected it."

Four Years Ago

"I'm sorry kid you can't become a hero without a quirk, maybe think of a different dream. A police officer, doctor, firefighter maybe."
All Might had already left, leaving me alone on the roof, with a broken dream.
"You know what they say don't meet your heroes." I chuckled to myself, that little piece of hope inside of me, died.
I took a different route home hoping to distract myself from the world. The world we live on is called Earth, a ball of hate. I didn't harbor hate just for people but also for Earth, sure it gave me a home.

But what good is a home full of hate?

I opened the front door to see my mom talking to a man with a flushed face. I was taking my shoes off and putting my slippers when she called out to me. "Izuku!"
I rose my head and headed towards them.
"T-this is my b-boyfriend, Nobuo." The guy was average looking, short brown hair with brown eyes. 
"Nice to m-"
"I don't care." After I said that, I headed back to my room 

Next Day

I was looking for a nice place to think on a trashed beach. I moved a large piece of trash out of my way to see a yellow thing, it turned and it was just a sleeping bag with a hobo inside. I didn't really want to see other people right now so I started to walk away. "Wait, kid." I stopped. "What?" I said in annoyance.
"What are you doing on this beach, so early?"
"No ones here that why."
"Well the place is covered in trash why don't you clean it up, it could be good training."
He suggested, I just walked away and yelled: "The Earth can go screw itself!"

Hoshi - I'm rewriting all of the chapters so just to let you all know.