3 - Heroes

Chapter Three: Heros
Izuku Midoriya

Heros were everywhere, probably looking for the "Hero Killer." I actually liked the "Hero Killer" I believed in what he was showing us... 

After all, we're surrounded by fakes.

I was once again snapped out of my thoughts when I bumped into a hero, making me drop my notebook which landed at his feet. The heroes smiled at me, and one of them bent down and picked it up, then his smile fell, dropping into a serious frown. He showed to the hero beside him they started whispering and then turned back to me.

"You need to come with us." The two pro heroes stood in front of me and grabbed me and brought to a familiar location UA. Where I was brought to the principle's office, the principle he actually looked cute sure but I knew not to underestimate him. One of the heroes I recognised as Mr. Brave handed him my notebook. He flipped through the pages in interest, silently humming. It was like he was mocking me. 
"What your name?" He asked pretending he wanted to get to know me.
"Midoriya."
"Full name."
I just stared at him.
"Well, that's okay..... I guess you want to be a hero right."
I started out as a chuckle but soon turned into a full out laughter.
"A hero a person who protects all..." I said in between laughs.
 "What foolishness us humans have come to!" I managed to get out as I was still laughing.
"The time where we depend on others to come to our aid, we have stopped depending on ourselves and heroes are no better they depend on other heroes to help them, save them. I see no difference so I do not believe in heroes."

"Wow, it sounds like you have quite the hate for heroes."
"I don't hate heroes I just lost respect for them."
"Well,  Midorya I have an offer."
"No thanks."
"But i haven't even said it yet."
"Don't care."