(5)UA Exam

Izuku POV

So I was just not going to show up to the exam because I just really don't want to. I walked outside and Eraserhead was waiting there. I slowly turned around but before I could go back inside I was wrapped in a scarp like material. I was being dragged to UA. "Tch." Is he seriously going to drag me all the way there?

Before I knew I was in front of UA not by choice no I was dragged here against my will and now I am being dragged inside. He opened a door to a roomful of tv screens it was kinda creepy they were all showing different exam site with people fighting robots. Nezu turned around then I notice Endeavor was in the room. "Nice of you to finally join us." Nezu said while smiling. Endeavor just looked even more pissed off if that was possible. "Tch, what can this quirkless brat do that I can't?" In a second had a Katana pressed against neck. How I got it is a different story for another day.

 How I got it is a different story for another day

He froze, Nezu clapped "Now, now that's enough." I sheathed my katana and stood next to Eraserhead. "Now Izuku what do you think?" He pointed towards the screens. 

I took a seat and watch before getting ideas. 
"Ok, the ones that stand out the most to me are Todoroki Shoto his half cold and half hot quirk would be even more powerful if he learned to use them at the same time and to work in coordination so that they don't cancel each other out. Katsuki Bakugou, I hate this guy but personal feeling aside, if he learned how to aim at something a few feet away from him then he would get far. Eijiro Kirishima has one of the best quirks, in my opinion, in your view it might be the weakest but he has the ultimate defense. That's only a few, but can I go now."