Chapter 7

Archie POV

Omg Jughead and Betts? I thought looking through my window.

I went to bed only thinking about her.

So I decided tomorrow I was going to ditch school and maybe talk to Alice and get more information on there relationship.

The Next Day...

The school called my home phone earlier wondering why i wasn't at school so i had to do my best dad impression to convince the lady on the other end that it was my dad on the phone, my dad had to go to work earlier then usally today so thats a win.

Around 8 o'clock i know Betty and Jughead are at school because thats the time school starts. I walk over to Alices house and hoped she was there.

*at alices house*

*knock knock knock*

The door opened to a woman who looked like a older version of Betty, "hello" her voice was rough but gentle "hey I'm Archie your next door neighbor I was wondering we could talk?" I questioned "well Archie shouldn't you be at school" "mrs. Cooper this is about your daughter and jughead Jones" I said and that seemed to scare her so she stepped aside and let me in.

So I walked in and sat on the couch she closing the door and then coming to join me on the other couch.

"So whats going on" she asked ok here goes nothing "so I like Betty but last night I saw.." I stopped "what?" She sound worried "jughead and Betty in her room-" she cut me off "ya they share a room" "no they were making out" I said "WhAt" she sounded surprised "ya so I wanted to know how long and stuff about the relationship" "ArChIe I dIdN't KnOw ThEy WeRe In A ReLaTiOnShIp" she yelled "shit" I mumbled "ok well I'm going to go" I said "ya LEAVE" she yelled the last part like she didn't want to know jughead and Betty were dating aren't they like not related I thought.

Betty POV

I walked home alone but this time because Jughead had to stay back for detention because he threw a kid into a locker because the kid made fun of my new shoes saying they didn't go with my outfit.

I walked through the doors to see my mom with red puffy eyes like she just finished crying.

"Mom are you ok?" I questioned "why didn't you tell me Elizabeth" "tell you what?" I asked "you and Jug..." she got cut off by 2 men grabbing my arms "mom what's going on" I was scared "you didn't tell me so the sisters are taking you away to help you sorry baby love you" she started to cry again.

"No mom nooooo please let go of me" "HELP ME" "JUGHEAD" I yelled, I squirmed and squirmed all I could think about my jughead and how much I wish he was with me.

Jughead POV

detention ended 5 so 2 hours of boredom in a room by myself with the teacher down the hall.

I really had a bad feeling of Betty walking home alone but I just shook it off thinking it was nothing.

When I could leave I called Betty but it when right to voice mail so I decided to text her.

(Jughead/Betty)

Hey babe can you come get me from detention?

Um no I can't I decided I was going to spend a few nights a Veronica because she asked me to have a week sleepover. (So She is pretty much saying she going to hang with Veronica for 7 days even at night time.)

Ok babe love you 😘
Read

That's weird of Betty to leave me on read after saying I love you 😘 but again I just shook it off.

I got home to Alice in the kitchen with puffy eyes like she was crying "hey mom what's up are you ok?" I questioned it wasn't weird for me or JB to call her mom because she was are Mom now.

"Oh nothing honey just stressed with work" she said "ok I'm going to do homework" "ok but wait.." "ya?" I questioned "before Betty left she told me you were in detention why?"

Shit I had to lie.

"Oh so kid was being rude to another kid so I got into a fight with the kid and got into trouble" I said lying.

"Ok not again mister" "ok sorry mom love you" "love you too now go do your homework." "Ok" I said running up the stairs. I tired to call Betty again but it went right to voice mail again I just thought,

Just her and v are having fun she will call me back later.

Little did I know that was not going to be the case...

a / n

Sorry for a shitty chapter but I didnt post for awhile so i need to rush again sorry...

This part was 828 words not including this part.